Are you either obsessed or addicted to youre BBC desire?

This is my first time here. Just signed up and was cruising the forum. I'm a 62 year old mwm, whose wife doesn't share my obsession with IR sex. She doesn't know I am very curious to worship BBC on my own. Has anyone else gone this route? How do you find willing black masters?

This is my first time here. Just signed up and was cruising the forum. I'm a 62 year old mwm, whose wife doesn't share my obsession with IR sex. She doesn't know I am very curious to worship BBC on my own. Has anyone else gone this route? How do you find willing black masters?
You're going to love it!

You need a young aggressive black man to spend a night with you. You'll be hooked for life!

when i was a teen i saw my huge black neighbor naked through his window and once i saw his cock i literally fell to my knees, i didnt know i could be so turned on. i ended up knocking on the window after i couldnt take it anymore and he let me in. i immediately grabbed his cock. he was 6'5, about 275lbs, kinda fat but an 11 inch cock. i was about 5'3, 130lbs. that night it took probably 20 minutes before he got his whole cock in me but once it slid past the stopping point and all the way in was amazing, having SOO much of a huge black man inside of me was the best feeling mentally and physically ever. so that summer i was over at his house almost every single night, we made videos, got a sex swing, vibrating cock rings, dildos. AMAZING summer being so submissive to a huge black man and being able to grab a cock as big as my forearm anytime i wanted.. i am not attracted to men but if i saw a huge black cock like that again i would drop to my knees and beg him or them to make me their bitch. after all that i am hopelessly addicted and obsessed with bbc.

1430711193238.jpg
when i was a teen i saw my huge black neighbor naked through his window and once i saw his cock i literally fell to my knees, i didnt know i could be so turned on. i ended up knocking on the window after i couldnt take it anymore and he let me in. i immediately grabbed his cock. he was 6'5, about 275lbs, kinda fat but an 11 inch cock. i was about 5'3, 130lbs. that night it took probably 20 minutes before he got his whole cock in me but once it slid past the stopping point and all the way in was amazing, having SOO much of a huge black man inside of me was the best feeling mentally and physically ever. so that summer i was over at his house almost every single night, we made videos, got a sex swing, vibrating cock rings, dildos. AMAZING summer being so submissive to a inhuge black man and being able to grab a cock as big as my forearm anytime i wanted.. i am not attracted to men but if i saw a huge black cock like that again i would drop to my knees and beg him or them to make me their bitch. after all that i am hopelessly addicted and obsessed with bbc.
inbox now master Cockbull ,please be truful and ser

I am very addicted to the point of loosing my hubby who introduced me to black cock ,we are still good friends but not sexual anymore
KIM here, my hubby introduced me 2 this also, still don't know why he did this, but he was the one that put & ad. out on this, i got flood by e-mail, i try 2 pick the big guy out, 6'7" over 300 lbs, 12" cock, hubby 5'9" 155 lbs 6" cock, ROY the only man I have been with, well we agree 2 meet at our home on a Friday night, but the Monday before Friday, I met him in a park lot, I suck him off, that all that happen, again on Wednesday, I suck him off again, but this time he got a finger in me, I cum like a wild woman, his finger was as big as ROY cock, mayb it was a little big, well Friday night did come, DAM it was so big around it didn't want 2 go in me, all at once the head pop in me, how I was holler, screanm & begger 2 stop, it was way 2 big, this was a one time thing, he with home sunday night,now that what I call a one time thing, from Friday night 2 sunday night, 15 time r more, may b I did take 5" mayb 6", he open her big time, I was so glad 2 see him go home, by Tuesday I want him back, he came back next weekend, next,next, next,he still come back, that was 18 month ago, with in 6 month I was take it all, like the old say, once u go black, all way b black, for me that ture, SO DO U THINK I ADDICTED

Back