Are You Afraid about 'Black Cock-Addiction'?

How Badly do you want Black Cock Addiction?

• Yes, Badly

Votes: 387 70.0%
  • Moderate

Votes: 74 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 92 16.6%

• Total voters
Hello. We are at that same stage right now. She’s interested but still weighing the reality of it all here in Des Moines.

you must let us know when (or if :( ) your wife takes that step. would love to hear about her reaction and future plans now that she's done it
all the best

Im not sure if its BBC addiction or just her love for being with black men but in over 20 years Robin has only been with 1 white man and thats me. I of course fully support and encourage her strong desires to be BBC only.....anything other than BBC for her would be outside of the wonderful IR lifestyle that we love so much.

And what does your wife want?
I believe she feels that way too! Her 1st “love” before we met & built a life was with a black man. Both her sisters dated & ended up marrying black men.
By & large the men she makes comments about finding attractive are all black men.
And since we began this lifestyle she has shown ZERO interest in anything other than black men!

My wife says she loves me more than anything BUT she also loves fucking and needs black cock more than anything too! She said it's on 2 different levels, can't explain but she has to have both. I'm happy with sharing her so we're both happy.

Awesome, bro. It must be so great to have her love you so much AND be a real whore for black cock! It's a good day any time you share her.

As a white husband who still enjoys sex with his wife, It does scare me a little. As we go further and further with the lifestyle my wife seems to enjoy her black lovers more and more. I trust her and I know we will always love each other but I don't think she'll ever want to quite if I ever change my mind.

I believe she feels that way too! Her 1st “love” before we met & built a life was with a black man. Both her sisters dated & ended up marrying black men.
By & large the men she makes comments about finding attractive are all black men.
And since we began this lifestyle she has shown ZERO interest in anything other than black men!
How long since you began this lifecycle?

Fuck I already Have a BBC ADDICTION, have had it for yrs .. Cant Help it I LUV Big Beautiful Fat Thick Heavy BLK DICK & LOADS of cummmmmmm

I think it's great that you admit you love black dick so much. A lot of cucks deny it or pretend the BBC is just for their gfs and wives. It took me awhile to say it even when I enjoyed watching black guys fuck my girl. Now I just admit it -- black dick is the best. My gf knows it and so do I.

Back