Are You Afraid about 'Black Cock-Addiction'?

How Badly do you want Black Cock Addiction?

• Yes, Badly

Votes: 387 70.0%
  • Moderate

Votes: 74 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 92 16.6%

• Total voters

For some women, there's the desire of wanting to enjoy as much Black Cock as possible, especially as they're only becoming aware of it now in their lives. Their husbands, too, would love to cater to their needs.

But for those wives already into this lifestyle (with husbands, too), is there ever the fear that you'll become so addicted to wanting Black Cock that you ever won't want to go back from it anymore?

No fear here! I truly wish that my wife will become completely addicted to Black Cock and never go back. Even though I realize I would never get to have sex again I'm doing everything I can to get her there!

I had found someone in our area who was willing to meet but she said she wasn't ready to meet anyone yet, so just waiting for her to be ready to take the next step

Best find her someone who can communicate better with her. That's the key to getting some wives enticed. It's not just someone to fuck, but knows how to read them communicatively.

Before I tried sex with a black man, part of the allure is the addiction. I thought that the sex must be incredible. For us, it was an easy decision, we had been living a cuckold marriage for 30 years. My cuck would rather see me with other men because he prefers his role servicing them. It only took one night, a 5 hour marathon, my first ever squirting multiple orgasms, my first ever feeling of being stretched and hitting spots deep inside that no white man ever touched, and my love of his beautiful sexy black body, to hook me! On the way to breakfast the next morning (cuck hubby had to help me walk) I told hubby, "No more white guys!" Keep in mind that I was not the only one that night who loved his BBC, when his cock was not inside of me, cuck hubby was deep-throating him. Frequently, like us, couples become addicted; cuck hubby is black only too! 12 years and proud that my pussy is black-owned!
george-fukwife.JPEG

For some women, there's the desire of wanting to enjoy as much Black Cock as possible, especially as they're only becoming aware of it now in their lives. Their husbands, too, would love to cater to their needs.

But for those wives already into this lifestyle (with husbands, too), is there ever the fear that you'll become so addicted to wanting Black Cock that you ever won't want to go back from it anymore?

No Dsoul, we're not afraid "that we'll become addicted to wanting Black Cock".
We already are addicted and this addiction cannot be cured. And we don't want to get cured :) 9009427d-ba67-4cd8-911a-70ed07e7dc8a.jpg

Back