Are You Afraid about 'Black Cock-Addiction'?

How Badly do you want Black Cock Addiction?

• Yes, Badly

Votes: 387 70.0%
  • Moderate

Votes: 74 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 92 16.6%

• Total voters
Nice. It occurred to me to ask, does a growing addiction lead to seeing many black men? Seems it could which is quite hot. But I guess it could mean a wife just sees the same guy a bunch more often which one has to admit is also hot as heck. In both instances it surely means a terrific amount of love and affection is being generated between penis and pussy or penises and pussy either way I can only imagine it is wonderful. My greatest appreciation of interracial is the huge amounts of love and affection being communicated and exchanged between you the wife and the black guy and between the races. I love this vid because a little after the 58 second point, she calls the black guy, honey! https://xhamster.com/videos/she-curls-her-toes-at-the-breeding-point-8460766 A lovely sweet vid. Just SO right. From what I have seen all the black guys not connected to the very negative black power side are very caring of the wives. I can see why the hubbies can so easily trust their wives are fine with them. That is very nice to know. Love how black guys take their time and ease their penises in and slow gentle fuck to give her time to accommodate their bigger penises.

thanks for the video link. It was great hearing her while he was fucking her, and his grunts just added to the passion

and for this lurker perv, your first point is the hottest for me: "...does a growing addiction lead to seeing many black men?"
that's what I like to think about, once a white wife has stepped over the line of extramarital interracial sex; that she's sexually open to continue with,
and desires, many black men

I was very hesitant on going black at first, I was scared of what If I fall for a black man and it affects my marriage, what if I become addicted to black men and just want black cock, what if my body is resized for big black cocks only. Like I said I was hesitant and scared at first but since I’ve been black I’m not going back and everything is fine with my marriage.

I was very hesitant on going black at first, I was scared of what If I fall for a black man and it affects my marriage, what if I become addicted to black men and just want black cock, what if my body is resized for big black cocks only. Like I said I was hesitant and scared at first but since I’ve been black I’m not going back and everything is fine with my marriage.

love reading your post, and since you were hesitant on sex with a black man at first, would love to hear your story on your first time.
that must have been incredibly hot and sexual

You have a good husband

Completely agree! With as much fun as we have with this there is a lot of filtering before we even play but once we find the right guy or guys, IT'S ALL ON! My wife has come to loooove fucking large black guys and pretty regular too. She has her select ones that she calls or they call pretty often to get some. We're definitely a stag vixen couple but like to play with the other titles just for fun.
so hot

This is where my wife is with the fantasy

i love black mens ,,, black ,,, and strong mens ,,, in life all we do and make good for body and mind ,,,, i wanna do it ,,, always ,,, and great sex , amazing orgasm , with a black men ,,,,, god ,,,, do it ,,, enjoy sex enjoy life
Yeah baby...you know what is good.

Back