Are You Afraid about 'Black Cock-Addiction'?

How Badly do you want Black Cock Addiction?

• Yes, Badly

Votes: 387 70.0%
  • Moderate

Votes: 74 13.4%
  • No

Votes: 92 16.6%

• Total voters
I get so turned on when i think of her getting fucked by BBC, but it's a worry. Last night she asked me if I was in yet while I was balls deep in her

Forget the worrying, bro. When she says something like that, turn it around -- tell her "Wait till you get a big black cock in you. You'll feel it. That big black fuckpole will wreck your pussy." That will turn her on and you'll unload in the bitch.

As someone else rightly said earlier, if you aren't a little afraid of the addiction, then you aren't paying attention.

I was a little more afraid than I used to be, but the more i opened up to my wife about it, the more she indulged me and played along. Now we're at the point where she's really starting to understand just how much like a ******* it is herself.

Before I tried sex with a black man, part of the allure is the addiction. I thought that the sex must be incredible. For us, it was an easy decision, we had been living a cuckold marriage for 30 years. My cuck would rather see me with other men because he prefers his role servicing them. It only took one night, a 5 hour marathon, my first ever squirting multiple orgasms, my first ever feeling of being stretched and hitting spots deep inside that no white man ever touched, and my love of his beautiful sexy black body, to hook me! On the way to breakfast the next morning (cuck hubby had to help me walk) I told hubby, "No more white guys!" Keep in mind that I was not the only one that night who loved his BBC, when his cock was not inside of me, cuck hubby was deep-throating him. Frequently, like us, couples become addicted; cuck hubby is black only too! 12 years and proud that my pussy is black-owned!
View attachment 714023
wow..........

Back