Are white women interested in older black men?

My first time with a man was an older black man who who 50 and me 18. He lived in the apartment next to ours and I was drinking at his place because I asked him to buy me some vodka. I asked the question "is it true black men are bigger"? And, he showed me.
Wish it had been me!

Funnily enough, my ex-wife, ex-fiance and current wife were/are way more interested in older men. My ex-fiance at 24yo fucked a late 60's guy on a few occassions, and my current wife at 40'ish had sex with mid/ late 60's men, we even chatted online to a gent in his 70's she was very interested in. They all had very distant fathers, my ex-wifes ******* walked out before she was born, so they all felt there were emotional gaps they were trying fill with sex with older men. I would be interested in what other think about why older men well past their sexual prime appeal to some women more than young, fit, sexually virile men.

Just out of curiosity, where do all these younger women meet these older BBC's?

Personally, I hooked up with a girl from my job who was 20 years younger than me, and I met another who was about 10 years younger off the AM website.
Workplace hook ups are very common and realistic.

Back