Are white women interested in older black men?

I'm a 44yr black man and i'm interested in finding out if the interest is there for older bbc. let me know
That is entirely dependent on the black man. He must be mature in mind and outlook, confident but not brash or over-bearing, aware that he is an addition to, and NOT a substitute for something in our marriage. He must be a gentleman in social situations and a MAN in the bedroom. (If he needs, or seems to need, directions in bed, he probably isn't what we're looking for). These qualities are not necessarily a product of age, as we've been with black men like this who were in their mid-twenties. We've also been contacted by older men who were total jerks. So...it depends on the man.

That is entirely dependent on the black man. He must be mature in mind and outlook, confident but not brash or over-bearing, aware that he is an addition to, and NOT a substitute for something in our marriage. He must be a gentleman in social situations and a MAN in the bedroom. (If he needs, or seems to need, directions in bed, he probably isn't what we're looking for). These qualities are not necessarily a product of age, as we've been with black men like this who were in their mid-twenties. We've also been contacted by older men who were total jerks. So...it depends on the man.
yes

And even We will call him C he’s 45 he was so nice a gentleman too was very strange as must bulls I have meet (had) cum in me and the next one jumps in, but S was the last one of the 4 and as I stood up there cum flowing down my legs he got a towel and cleaned me I was just about to get up and he said layback legs up I have not finish but let me get a glass I don’t mind licking and sucking your puss but I’m black and don’t swallow I will spit it in the glass

I'm a 44yr black man and i'm interested in finding out if the interest is there for older bbc. let me know

You seem new to this. 44 isn't that old at all. Actually the BBC/Interracial lifestyle tends to have more older black men 35 and up than 20s men. If you have the right mindset and attraction they desire, then you'll have no problem finding white women.

Young ones are fun, but can sometimes be immature and online fakes. It's a bit easier to meet young white women in public; like social gatherings or bars. Public and online for older women cause they're more mature and have a grasp on what they truly want. You'll most likely experience more swinging fun with white women in their 40s (sometimes late 30s) and up.

**Just noticed that this post is over 3 years old. Hope you had some good encounters so far!

Last edited:
Back