Are white women interested in older black men?

We are an early 40s white couple, and it's humilliating for me (and incredible exciting) seeing our 63 ys old black bull fucking my wife as I never colud. He fucks her for hours giving multiple orgasms and I love rimming his ass while he's fucking my wife. We discovered the power of bbc 5 years ago, and we are helplessly hooked now. No way back for us.

A few months back while we were attending our friends wedding do south we were at the bar in the motel and my wife danced with this older black guy and he had her so horny. When we got back to the room she nearly raped me. I asked her why she didn't fuck him and she just smiled. So the next night after the wedding we changed and went back to the bar after I asked her if he was there would she like to have sex with him and she said he did have a huge black cock. So off to the bar we went and before long he walked in and he came over to get her to dance again. She came back over and went to the restroom and I asked him if he would like to come up to our room and it was a yes. So I told him to hide and when we left come up to our room and she would probably fuck him. So she came back and he was gone and she was so disappointed so we went back to the room and she was ready to fuck again but soon a knock on the door and I let him in and she was all smiles. Then she was naked and riding her fifth black cock and he was a older black guy with a big hard black dick. When he left it was totally limp.

Back