Are white women interested in older black men?

A few months back while we were attending our friends wedding do south we were at the bar in the motel and my wife danced with this older black guy and he had her so horny. When we got back to the room she nearly raped me. I asked her why she didn't fuck him and she just smiled. So the next night after the wedding we changed and went back to the bar after I asked her if he was there would she like to have sex with him and she said he did have a huge black cock. So off to the bar we went and before long he walked in and he came over to get her to dance again. She came back over and went to the restroom and I asked him if he would like to come up to our room and it was a yes. So I told him to hide and when we left come up to our room and she would probably fuck him. So she came back and he was gone and she was so disappointed so we went back to the room and she was ready to fuck again but soon a knock on the door and I let him in and she was all smiles. Then she was naked and riding her fifth black cock and he was a older black guy with a big hard black dick. When he left it was totally limp.
Good very nice surprise

Oh they are out there. Just most guys miss the signs. Or won’t take the time. Some are just looking for the low hanging fruit. Long term takes a bit of time.

Funny thing is the number of guys that are no shows. Could be they are using old, borrowed photos. We will never know.

Keep looking they are out there.

Oh they are out there. Just most guys miss the signs. Or won’t take the time. Some are just looking for the low hanging fruit. Long term takes a bit of time.

Funny thing is the number of guys that are no shows. Could be they are using old, borrowed photos. We will never know.

Keep looking they are out there.
Maybe but I'm not a mind reader @The Arranger. Either it happens or it doesn't.

Maybe but I'm not a mind reader @The Arranger. Either it happens or it doesn't.

A few years ago I was at a training course in Texas. A young lady (mid twenties) approached a fifty something (bases on the grey hair at the temples) in a bar and made him an offer I was surprised he turned down. She first guided him up her shirt then down her skirt. I was surprised at her being that forward. All I remember was he put his ******* down grabbed his jacket and left. I may not be a mind reader however I got the message loud and clear.

Have I missed the signals ladies give off, have I missed a good time. Yes. Still do. I think all guys do all the time. Reguardless of skin colour.

A few years ago I was at a training course in Texas. A young lady (mid twenties) approached a fifty something (bases on the grey hair at the temples) in a bar and made him an offer I was surprised he turned down. She first guided him up her shirt then down her skirt. I was surprised at her being that forward. All I remember was he put his ******* down grabbed his jacket and left. I may not be a mind reader however I got the message loud and clear.

Have I missed the signals ladies give off, have I missed a good time. Yes. Still do. I think all guys do all the time. Reguardless of skin colour.
I don't get those kinds of delightful invitations, but I do my best to keep my grey hairs shaved. Maybe he was married and he did not want to fuck up his marriage? Or maybe he thought his girlfriend "tested" him with another woman? Or maybe he thought she was after a temporary fuck and forget booty call? All I know is if a woman like that approached me and she desired long term where she was still a single woman unattached to any other man I'd fuck with her if I knew she would stay in touch while I am still unattached!

After my wife passed away. My step ******* and his wife gave two things one year for Christmas. To grand ******* and a tee shirt that read

I don’t believe in one night stands. On the front.

You put out and I am coming back. On the back.

It was their way of telling me to move on with my life.

After my wife passed away. My step ******* and his wife gave two things one year for Christmas. To grand ******* and a tee shirt that read

I don’t believe in one night stands. On the front.

You put out and I am coming back. On the back.

It was their way of telling me to move on with my life.
At least you had a wife. Sorry for your loss @The Arranger .

Back