Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

I think that naturally, white or most other races of women should be owned by black men. Sadly in todays society we have lost touch with our natural side which is quite sad. Now you see some women who like to be dominating etc, which isn't how we are meant to be or act. I feel that a black bull can make us into the most useful thing we can be, which is to serve them as they see fit. It's good to see so many people getting back into the natural system of submitting to black men as it makes more sense.

I think that was very selfish of you. New to the thread, but why did you feel that you should stop her, or have the right to do that anyway?
Well we were all out drinking and wasn't sure if was good idea with family and all where it can't be hidden. I told her to get it on her ass or pussy. She wanted it big and on top of her chest. I was all for it but sometimes it needs to be hidden.

Well we were all out drinking and wasn't sure if was good idea with family and all where it can't be hidden. I told her to get it on her ass or pussy. She wanted it big and on top of her chest. I was all for it but sometimes it needs to be hidden.

Fair enough if she was drinking, then bad decisions get made and well done for stopping her. However, if while in a fit state of mind she felt it was important to her, to express her self by showing the world who she is with a visible QoS tattoo, this shouldn't be something for you to stop her doing. I seriously doubt your ******* or family will understand what it is, and will probably just think its any old meaningless tattoo, god knows theres enough of random playing card designs out there!

Fair enough if she was drinking, then bad decisions get made and well done for stopping her. However, if while in a fit state of mind she felt it was important to her, to express her self by showing the world who she is with a visible QoS tattoo, this shouldn't be something for you to stop her doing. I seriously doubt your ******* or family will understand what it is, and will probably just think its any old meaningless tattoo, god knows theres enough of random playing card designs out there!
Yes I understand and it was my idea but something's are meant to be hidden. I was proud and excited being there and guy drew it up and knew the meaning. and knowing that the black bull was and going to be fucking my wife and we were all into it.

Yes I understand and it was my idea but something's are meant to be hidden. I was proud and excited being there and guy drew it up and knew the meaning. and knowing that the black bull was and going to be fucking my wife and we were all into it.

So if it were you in her position, you would be happy to have it hidden and just something for you and you partners to see. Although I feel this is wrong, it's up to you and your bull to decide where it goes and that's the end of.

However, it isn't you getting the tattoo, it's your wife. And her (and possibly her bull) feel that it shouldn't be something for just them to know about. They feel that it is something they want to share with the world. Just like how you comb your hair and dress says something about you, so to will this tattoo. Its a large part of who they are and what they stand for and they feel other people should know that about them. That is individuality and is a beautiful thing. It is NOT your decision how she dresses to go to the grocery store, so why is it your decision where she has this tattoo?

So if it were you in her position, you would be happy to have it hidden and just something for you and you partners to see. Although I feel this is wrong, it's up to you and your bull to decide where it goes and that's the end of.

However, it isn't you getting the tattoo, it's your wife. And her (and possibly her bull) feel that it shouldn't be something for just them to know about. They feel that it is something they want to share with the world. Just like how you comb your hair and dress says something about you, so to will this tattoo. Its a large part of who they are and what they stand for and they feel other people should know that about them. That is individuality and is a beautiful thing. It is NOT your decision how she dresses to go to the grocery store, so why is it your decision where she has this tattoo?
Like I said we were all out drinking and ******* and wasn't sure it was a good time to decide. Also he just met her and they haven't even been together at that point. I'm still not sure if she knows exactly what it means and what he told her.

My former Master taught me that the white woman was in-fact born to pleasure Black men. When I agreed to be taken by a Black man and he begin to take control of me, and owned me I became totally submissive to his wants, needs and pleasure. This in turn made me feel like a real woman, nothing white boys ever could do. I love it.

Naturally I think black men just beat out men of other race when it comes to fucking. I dunno why you girls even marry white men in the first place.
First of all, I think you should speak for yourself regarding what white women likes/dislikes.

Secondly, not all men are equal when it comes to sex in bed, regardless of race, color, ethnicity, background...etc, it all depends on the woman in the end on how she feels sexually, emotionally and physically with her lover or husband.

Thirdly and last, just because you like and prefer black men, it does NOT mean all black men are better than any other race. There are white men, asians, indians...etc who are better or equally good as black men in bed. Stop lying to yourself and get your head out of the sand to see the light....

Everyone is different, different strokes for different folks.

My former Master taught me that the white woman was in-fact born to pleasure Black men. When I agreed to be taken by a Black man and he begin to take control of me, and owned me I became totally submissive to his wants, needs and pleasure. This in turn made me feel like a real woman, nothing white boys ever could do. I love it.
you have learned well.i0gc2.jpg

Way to much
0004-gif.636512
fantasy on here. . The guys and people who seriously believe this BS need help. Classing every white female a sub BBC Whore and saying we all are submissive is an insult to females everywhere. Don't put me in your fantasy group thank you very much, I have my own thoughts and standards and do not need you to say anything for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back