Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

I am curious to see how many of you believe that. And that white girls should submit to Black Men. That they were born to belong to Bulls.
I believe it and know it to be true once their awareness is heightened by experience with a black man's sexuality.
They can still have white friends, but lovers should all be black. The black man is a God compared to weak white boys. Of course you do have some strong white males. But in general, babies should be mixed black and white or black for the best survival of this species. This is what all women are attracted to sexually anyway--who would make the strongest and best offspring.

Huge hole in this fantasy of peoples.

Once there are no longer any white females what then??????? (Don't say Asian or any other as they will not be white!)

What happens when the genetic pool is completely changed and there is no longer white females being born??

What happens when the larger Asian generation over takes the coloured, white female pool?and once again the white female vanishes for good? (Still going to post the BS about white females were born to submit and be dominated)?

Still think the fantasy will work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Huge hole in this fantasy of peoles.

Once there are no longer any white females what then??????? (Don't say Asian or any other as they will not be white!)

What happens when the genetic pool is completely changed and there is no longer white females being born??

What happens when the larger Asian generation over takes the coloured, white female pool?and once again the white female vanishes for good? (Still going to post the BS about white females were born to submit and be dominated)?

Just speaking for myself. I love the feeling of submitting to, and being dominated by younger black men. Can't fully explain it other than it really turns me on when they talk down to me. Especially if I don't know them and sexual comments are made toward me.

Huge hole in this fantasy of peoles.

Whites will be ****** to breed in order to keep the pool alive.

Just speaking for myself. I love the feeling of submitting to, and being dominated by younger black men. Can't fully explain it other than it really turns me on when they talk down to me. Especially urself to be dominated for sexual pleasureif I don't know them and sexual comments are made toward me.

Theres a huge difference between allowing yourself to be dominated for sexual pleasure and how people go on about everywhite female should be black bred etc. Sexual pleasure and the giving of ones self is a powerful committement to both parties. Especially when you need to trust your partner in any domination themed sexual activity.

Whites will be ****** to breed in order to keep the pool alive.

LOL. the birth rate wouldn't even match the so called ' ALL whites must be black own and dominated', fantasy numbers.

Not very well thought out this fantasy of peoples ehh!

Maybe property is a bad word, but I was my best when I was with a white woman she was the final piece the completed me. I did what I was supposed to do as a man and she submitted with no problem View attachment 578616
harsh words, may seem sexist or racist. but....there was a rightness to it i felt, a power, a truth, that i just never experience with men of my own race.

I am curious to see how many of you believe that. And that white girls should submit to Black Men. That they were born to belong to Bulls.

I don't believe anybody should be owned by anyone else in real life, it might play well for a fantasy but that's as far as i'd take it.

As far as the whole submissive and dominant thing betas whether they be female or male will always submit to an alpha no matter the racial background but we are on B2W so obviously the majority of the community is going to be looking for that alpha black male.

One doesn't need to be owned to be empowered. One just needs the willingness to give ones self to the partner and share both your wants and desires. Achieving a connection is first mental, spiritual, then sexual. If given freeely and willingly by both parties everyone can be pleasured as the level they seek.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back