Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

sweet heart sorry if you don't like it, but lets face it there is only one master-race for us girls and that's black, and that's a fact of truth, and we worship there cocks like gods
I am sure you are speaking for yourself and NOT for all white women....LOL..

You become what you think, believe and feed your mind, regardless if it's UNREAL

I like all women from all walk of life. I will NOT worship or slave anyone for my lustful sexuality or allow anyone to vice a versa to me.

Don't let your sex drives (lust) ruin your family, body and mind. If you play with fire you will get burned.

you really dont sugar coat your ideaology on this.
Its a Fact NOT all white women made for black men and neither all black men made for white women.

There are Black men will never date, marry or have sex with any white women or vice a versa. It's nothing personal. Everyone is different and that's a FACT.

I like black women in bed but it doesn't mean they are better than all White, Asian, Indians...etc. Personally I can say, I like and prefer black women over any other race and thats my preference, but its NOT true if I say all black women are made for white men just because I like or believe black women to me are better in bed and that's a FACT.

Are all black men have BBC? if you say yes, your brain is toast, if maybe you are in a fantasy land, if no you still think logical...

It's not about whose right or wrong, its about common sense....

Are all black men have BBC? if you say yes, your brain is toast, if maybe you are in a fantasy land, if no you still think logical...

My time visiting the forums on late nights and now finally joining i've noticed that a lot of people are more in touch with the fantasy than the actual reality of this lifestyle which completely astounds me but to each their own I don't judge.

My Ex when we first hooked up said she couldn't date me because of her family and to wear a condom which i do because we practice being safe but then 2 months later she only wanted me to cum inside of her or in her mouth and to not wear condoms, she didn't want any of it to not go to waste and started dating despite her family because he "craved" it too much. Long story short we still fuck every once in a while; but what I'm getting at is I think its white women told not to date black men then date a BBC that turns her out she will come to the black side craving Black cock and cum. No one else fucks her like Black cock ripping and stretching her pink hole

does that mean you are a successful clever blond trophy wife? :)
The term 'trophy wife' has a negative vibe. so, i just use it for emphasis. but yeah i am sure a lot of people see me that way-even though they wouldnt use that term to my face. a nerdy but successfuk, world travelled and accomplished man: marries a a slender blond 21yrs younges than him and 3 inches taller barefooted (yes , played volleyball in college) yes-- i haue felt the 'trophy wife' and 'gold digger' vibe from people in his family and older women in the church/neighborhood. no i dont truly consider myself a trophy-wife : but i know many people do see me as one.

Back