Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

Well, for a long time I fantasised and wondered about black men but all of that time, my answer to this question would have been "NO, we are independent, free thinking women, we are equal and would never agree to being owned by anyone!!"...... Then I tried it, and then again and now I cannot get enough and I am convinced that "Yes, we are meant to be your property!"

Well, for a long time I fantasised and wondered about black men but all of that time, my answer to this question would have been "NO, we are independent, free thinking women, we are equal and would never agree to being owned by anyone!!"...... Then I tried it, and then again and now I cannot get enough and I am convinced that "Yes, we are meant to be your property!"

:)

My wife had the same thought until a a wealthy political African 'heavywight' put his cock up it took her 3 'mountings' before she was committed and after which she was usually 'wet' for him long before he even arrived.

She was a very self confident career woman before that African completely changed her attitude to sex, it still took him 6 months to spread for his friends on command but after she did she wished she had not held out for six months :)

Good answer slut

Like a good white slut

I know if God had not wanted white women to be driven to ultimate ******* he would not have made black men...:)

But if he wanted a MASTER race the Ndbele would have defeated the Zulu....errr :)

You Dam right! Black-Pimpin, we got it on lock with our big black cocks.

tumblr_nbdszp0q3d1sogt8co1_500.jpg
ROFLMAO. . It takes more than just a cock to please a woman. Or you still that far up your ego you think thats all it takes.

Back