Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

I wouldn't say I'm his property, but when he calls me and tells me to come to his office at work I drop what I'm doing and go. Or the same when he says he's heading to my office. He sent me a text Sunday night saying he wanted to meet. I told my husband I had to run to the store for a few things. Met him at a secluded boat landing and let him use me on a picnic table that was there. Returned home with a few items from the store, and 4 loads of his semen in me. Didn't even bother showering. Just went to bed with what he pumped in me still where he left it.

I do know you will not find me wearing panties to work and longer. And all new bras that unhook in the front for him.
Good slut

I've always liked this idea. My ex wife at times would make me call her lover and ask permission to fuck her. It never went as far as I wanted it to though.

My dirtier fantasy would start out with a period of him taking over the house for a week or two. During this time he does not allow me to see her. I am confined to one side of the house while they are on the other. If cook meals and leave before they came out to eat. I'd i did well I'd be allowed to come in the bedroom and see what he did to her pussy and jerk my cum into the floor. The whole time I'm not allowed to make eye contact with either of them. She sees me being submissive and even watches as he makes me spill my cum on the floor while his is deposited in her.

After the two weeks are up she's changed and identifies herself more as his and less as mine due to the conditioning she went through. Then things change for us. We are a couple in every sense but we all agree her pussy belongs to him. I'm not allowed to be inside her any longer. I'm reduced to holding her and kissing her while I stroke my cock.

Yeah I'm a weirdo.

I've always liked this idea. My ex wife at times would make me call her lover and ask permission to fuck her. It never went as far as I wanted it to though.

My dirtier fantasy would start out with a period of him taking over the house for a week or two. During this time he does not allow me to see her. I am confined to one side of the house while they are on the other. If cook meals and leave before they came out to eat. I'd i did well I'd be allowed to come in the bedroom and see what he did to her pussy and jerk my cum into the floor. The whole time I'm not allowed to make eye contact with either of them. She sees me being submissive and even watches as he makes me spill my cum on the floor while his is deposited in her.

After the two weeks are up she's changed and identifies herself more as his and less as mine due to the conditioning she went through. Then things change for us. We are a couple in every sense but we all agree her pussy belongs to him. I'm not allowed to be inside her any longer. I'm reduced to holding her and kissing her while I stroke my cock.

Yeah I'm a weirdo.
Yes ya is.

Back