Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

A lot of people don't like the phrase "being owned by a black man." I don't know if my wife and I are the property of our black friend, but he can come to our house whenever he wants. We don't even think that we can refuse him when he wants to fuck us. We will never allow ourselves to limit or stop him when he fucks us, no matter how hard it is for us. We will submissively fulfill his dirtiest wishes. We may not be his property, but he is definitely the master of our family
You are definitely his property!!!

As a white male, not sure what this would mean for me if such an unusual thing started to actually happen in society? Is this really something Black Men think about? I start to wonder about what my place is, in a world where I feel sorta left out of...
Sexually you can turn to other white men because there will be a lot of us

3920894602a862e8ea09.gif

Does this answer your question?

3920894602a862e8ea09.gif

Does this answer your question?
Ohhh i saw my Wife so many times in this place. She is not a submissive Woman in Her life. At the contrary, She is a Dominant Woman. But with her Master or her Masters friends, She actually acts like Their property. She used to tell me that when a BBC MEN takes her like a whore, she inmediatly turn into a whore to Him.

If i can write my opinion, every White couple have ti give a chance to a black man. White man have ti accept body/stamina/genetical superiority of a black man. White woman have to try...deeply...have to accept It inside. And i am sure She Will feel a so good pleasure to accept ti be submitted not Just to that specific man...but to every black She could meet in her future.

Back