Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

3920894602a862e8ea09.gif

Does this answer your question?
Every single drop I would not waste

After a a conservative white wife has produced a couple of children for her loving professional husband to preserve the lineage in her early to mid -thirties, all white wives should be handed over to a trained and experienced black bull for training. Her pussy and body can then be taught to accept much bigger, thicker cocks and to truly submit to their authority. The wife will lose any sense of it being lovemaking and it will be replaced with fucking and being fucked by multiple black cocks. After her initial training with her designated black bull she should then be sent away for several weeks to experience more advanced training where a roster of BBCs can enjoy her body and turn her into a properly black owned slut. Breeding and any body modifications such as piercing and tattoos to mark ownership can be discussed and agreed. Romanian Cleaner.jpg

After a a conservative white wife has produced a couple of children for her loving professional husband to preserve the lineage in her early to mid -thirties, all white wives should be handed over to a trained and experienced black bull for training. Her pussy and body can then be taught to accept much bigger, thicker cocks and to truly submit to their authority. The wife will lose any sense of it being lovemaking and it will be replaced with fucking and being fucked by multiple black cocks. After her initial training with her designated black bull she should then be sent away for several weeks to experience more advanced training where a roster of BBCs can enjoy her body and turn her into a properly black owned slut. Breeding and any body modifications such as piercing and tattoos to mark ownership can be discussed and agreed. View attachment 6843691
2 blonde wives who have successfully completed their training and are now pimped out by the respective bulls. They became friends. One has her bull's insignia on her right ass cheek which she proudly wears marking her as his property.

I don't think it is about ownership. After my first bbc experience, I just wanted more and more. It's not really ownership, it is just that I want it.
I love knowing that I had a huge hand in convincing my and converting her into a real BBC loving queen. I love her telling me what’s the first thing she’ll do to them as well as preparing her by spoiling her and making her feel beautiful enough to take the BBC’s we both deem worthy of stretching her. I love telling strangers just how gay I really am. I will always be a BBC sissy faggot and consider myself my wife’s biggest fan and BBC loving sister

After a a conservative white wife has produced a couple of children for her loving professional husband to preserve the lineage in her early to mid -thirties, all white wives should be handed over to a trained and experienced black bull for training. Her pussy and body can then be taught to accept much bigger, thicker cocks and to truly submit to their authority. The wife will lose any sense of it being lovemaking and it will be replaced with fucking and being fucked by multiple black cocks. After her initial training with her designated black bull she should then be sent away for several weeks to experience more advanced training where a roster of BBCs can enjoy her body and turn her into a properly black owned slut. Breeding and any body modifications such as piercing and tattoos to mark ownership can be discussed and agreed. View attachment 6843691
To what end??

Back