Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

You know it's a fun and sexy idea. We all have our real lives where we deal with jobs, finances, home life, *******, family, and a handful of other things that stress us out and make us emotionally and physically tired.

With that being said we all have hobbies that allow us an escape from that stress to a more enjoyable place. So why not for those of us who love sex. Why can't it be fun to be a piece of property to be used for breeding and keeping black men happy when they get hard. I love the concept. Meet me on the street and I am proud, independent and my own person but when it comes time I am a piece of meat to be fucked, came in, and beg for more and I love that escape.
Absolutely!
It's for fun and games, and touches something deep in us.
Give in to superior cocks.
Then go back to work/ life.

You know it's a fun and sexy idea. We all have our real lives where we deal with jobs, finances, home life, *******, family, and a handful of other things that stress us out and make us emotionally and physically tired.

With that being said we all have hobbies that allow us an escape from that stress to a more enjoyable place. So why not for those of us who love sex. Why can't it be fun to be a piece of property to be used for breeding and keeping black men happy when they get hard. I love the concept. Meet me on the street and I am proud, independent and my own person but when it comes time I am a piece of meat to be fucked, came in, and beg for more and I love that escape.
And I'd be your cucky white boy property.

What you describe is being sexually submissive. So many on here take things way beyond that. Their is no issue with being someone who wishes to have a public and private side, but obviously if you give yourself to a black man for breeding then the public and private sides quickly become one.

A big difference between living a fantasy and choosing to do it in reality. Many things to consider, and if you want to be a breeding "play thing" and your concerns are jobs, finances, home life, *******, and family then you are obviously not too worried about much of that. Most that would want you in that way will not want to show up and be the ******* when the breeding turns into a baby, that baby goes to school and they have something with "dad's bring your ******* to school" day, etc.

So, nothing wrong with a white woman creating a baby with a black man. But, creating a baby is far different than being a fuck toy. It is a choice you are making that is not something you should do lightly. You should know if you are going to be a single mom or not and know that you may have people who are unwilling to help you because of your choices.

So, no. White women are not meant to be black men's property. White women are meant to be independent and make their own decisions with all of the consequences known, and if they want to be a breeding playground for black men then that should be supported. If my ******* chooses to date a black boy (when she is old enough to date) I would worry more about him being a decent guy and less about how well he can tan!

Back