Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

Our Asian sisters need to get blacked too. Those tiny three inch Asian weenies must be horrid.

Most asian women are quite slender and small, I think they are reportedly a bit scared of big black men. Perhaps a group of black men could go overseas every now and then to help educate the asian ladies. It may take a small slender asian lady quite a bit of practice to get used to the size of a black man of course, much bigger than what she's used to.

I did find it stomach clenching whenever I realized she was contemplating letting a group of African men have her, but mostly she was shared when out on dates, or at a party, or at he Harare Women's Club, when I was not present. Of course the response of the Africans when they realized my wife was actually contemplating letting them have her was electric as well
Please more tales from the Harare Women's Club way better than the Vienna Woods

I wouldn't say I'm his property, but when he calls me and tells me to come to his office at work I drop what I'm doing and go. Or the same when he says he's heading to my office. He sent me a text Sunday night saying he wanted to meet. I told my husband I had to run to the store for a few things. Met him at a secluded boat landing and let him use me on a picnic table that was there. Returned home with a few items from the store, and 4 loads of his semen in me. Didn't even bother showering. Just went to bed with what he pumped in me still where he left it.

I do know you will not find me wearing panties to work and longer. And all new bras that unhook in the front for him.
You really have been blacked and loving it too

My husband of 4 years and I have come to believe that all white women should be Black mans PROPERTY. Since the day we were married I have had only BBC. My husband is in a Male Chastity device. We vacation to places, islands where we know there are many Black men. If a Black guy looks at me, smiles at more, flirts with me. I do everything and anything he wants. I have stopped counting as to how many Black men I have been with. Now I'm ready to be breed

My husband of 4 years and I have come to believe that all white women should be Black mans PROPERTY. Since the day we were married I have had only BBC. My husband is in a Male Chastity device. We vacation to places, islands where we know there are many Black men. If a Black guy looks at me, smiles at more, flirts with me. I do everything and anything he wants. I have stopped counting as to how many Black men I have been with. Now I'm ready to be breed
Good to hear slut

Back