Are white girls/women meant to be Black Men's property?

No, this is as bigoted a thought as slavery was. It’s foolishly twisted. But!!!! Is there an insatiable infactuation between non-black (namely white) women and us? Absolutely. Is it sexually aggressive? Hell yea. We want them as much as they want us. Is their lust for us as physical as their forefather’s preference for our physique was to build their country? Definitely a deviant connection there coupled with us being touted as forbidden fruit. The fruit that some (or many) white women cannot help themselves but to have. They’re not our property but many of us enjoy HAVING them as ours ALOT. And vice versa. Look at the name of the site!

Great question. Where are you beautiful LA-based PAWGS, BBWs and Hotwives?

tumblr_nh4fiwDLL91rkoba8o1_500.png
You know something really cool as well? I have always had the best of friends-who after our intimate times-now intimacy is as important. It is holding one another without speaking an audible tone of any kind. Keeping me warm inside-and forgetting about the cold world outside.

I am curious to see how many of you believe that. And that white girls should submit to Black Men. That they were born to belong to Bulls.

Personally, it's fine if you wish to role-play in that arena. To take it to the realm of reality, again in my opinion, is ludicrous. Would anyone endorse the opposite viewpoint? Seems no one is obligated to submit to anyone.

There are 2 sides to this. I am not submissive outside of my relationship but within it I submit completely. There is a bond of trust that builds over time. He knows I will do anything he asks of me without question and I know he would never let me be hurt in anyway. There is a freedom in the honesty we live in. Honest about sexual preference and desire. Honest in regardless of how perverse many may think our likes are we enjoy them together. Sometimes daddy’s pleasure is to share me or watch me used by many other times it is only him and pushing the boundaries my body can take. Full submission to his pleasure brings my ultimate pleasure. No fear no shame no hiding likes or dislikes. He knows my secrets my buttons, and I know I’m his completely

There are 2 sides to this. I am not submissive outside of my relationship but within it I submit completely. There is a bond of trust that builds over time. He knows I will do anything he asks of me without question and I know he would never let me be hurt in anyway. There is a freedom in the honesty we live in. Honest about sexual preference and desire. Honest in regardless of how perverse many may think our likes are we enjoy them together. Sometimes daddy’s pleasure is to share me or watch me used by many other times it is only him and pushing the boundaries my body can take. Full submission to his pleasure brings my ultimate pleasure. No fear no shame no hiding likes or dislikes. He knows my secrets my buttons, and I know I’m his completely

It’s a really great definition of submission ! It’s exactly what I think about it

Back