Are they actually bigger

Blacks have more men that are abnormally large as compared to whites as well. Studies support that. I know women that seem to find the bigger ones too. I think w social dating sites its alot easier for white women to find bbc. No more surprises because you have pictures

That doesn’t mean white men can’t have big dicks - I’m bisexual and have spent my entire life in places with very few black people, I’ve seen (and sucked) some big white cocks. But if you were to take a random white and random black guy out of the general population, on average the black guy is going to have the bigger dick.

That doesn’t mean white men can’t have big dicks - I’m bisexual and have spent my entire life in places with very few black people, I’ve seen (and sucked) some big white cocks. But if you were to take a random white and random black guy out of the general population, on average the black guy is going to have the bigger dick.

I don't understand. This is really unfair. Why do you think they have bigger ones?

Blacks have more men that are abnormally large as compared to whites as well. Studies support that. I know women that seem to find the bigger ones too. I think w social dating sites its alot easier for white women to find bbc. No more surprises because you have pictures
Have you ever seen how much of a difference it is? What do you think the average bbc is vs white cock in a lockeroom?

It is what it is if you ask me. I have been with some big bulls. Seven to be exact, all very nice looking penises in their own way. My hubby (white) is larger than three of them and about identical with one, leaving three bigger than he. I’m told my husband is larger than average, which I’m ok with lol. These comparison pictures are such a joke….lol. But keep them coming!

It is what it is if you ask me. I have been with some big bulls. Seven to be exact, all very nice looking penises in their own way. My hubby (white) is larger than three of them and about identical with one, leaving three bigger than he. I’m told my husband is larger than average, which I’m ok with lol. These comparison pictures are such a joke….lol. But keep them coming!
How many inches?

This is pretty much what I have found. I've been with some white guys and other races that were "big" as in bigger than average in length and girth. But the black men I have been with, it just seems they're on another level, like they tend to be HUGE.

However in fairness, arguably one of the biggest cocks I have been with, was a white guy.

imgdfnzdn.jpg

Back