Are there many younger, “regular”, white couples here?

And by that I mean mid 20’s-mid 40’s white couples, not into the heavy/extreme stuff? Chastity/denial/breeding/humiliation/etc...this place is so crazy. My wife and I are so new to this and majorly of threads on here are waaay out of the realm of (at least) my comfort zone.
Does anyone else feel that way?
Posted this in another forum but thought maybe it would get more traction here

Don’t let the fakes and the fantasies on here overwhelm you. There are a lot of ppl here that pretend to be someone they’re not to live out their fetishes. Rule of thumb for me, don’t pay much attention unverified ppl. It’ll save you time and drama.
lol just look at all the breeding and humiliation threads. Very few legit ppl comment on those things.

Don’t let the fakes and the fantasies on here overwhelm you. There are a lot of ppl here that pretend to be someone they’re not to live out their fetishes. Rule of thumb for me, don’t pay much attention unverified ppl. It’ll save you time and drama.
lol just look at all the breeding and humiliation threads. Very few legit ppl comment on those things.
To her point, you should know that single white men are not allowed to get verified on this site. But white men can wedge themselves into verification photos if they are part of a couple.
So some of us single white men are real and down to earth.
Like in any website, there are the fantasy seekers, the BS artists/fakes, and then the real people.

Last edited:
Don't label things. Like I said do what you are comfortable with. This lifestyle is just swinging but only with black men and the white man is a voyeurist. I also recommend on making rules, since rules are just made to be broken.

“There are a lot of ppl here that pretend to be someone they’re not to live out their fetishes.”

I knew you were a smart woman.

Yeah first off thank you guys so much for taking the time to read and reply. Idk if y’all have read my other posts (history) but I’ll assume that you have.
So we incorporate it (the bbc fantasy) pretty much every time we have sex. It’s been that way for at least a year now. We have a few realistic black dildos that we play with all the time as I love seeing it.
Lately we’ve talking about it in a more realistic way...like in the moment,etc. Well This past weekend we had a “sober” talk about it.
At this point I’m sure it will happen. I feel like I’m ready. I know myself and I know that I’ll never stop wanting it to happen.

Our relationship has gotten better pretty much every year since we’ve been married (4yrs...together 10 total). There are many reasons for that. A big one is us opening up sexually with each other.

I also feel pretty confident in our relationship. As in, I think we can deal with pretty much anything. I feel like we’re both very committed to each other and both only want the best thing for both of us.

I think that both of us will soon find no reason (at this rate) not to proceed with this. I guess that’s what we’re feeling/fearing/anticipating.

To her point, you should know that single white men are not allowed to get verified on this site. But white men can wedge themselves into verification photos if they are part of a couple.
So some of us single white men are real and down to earth.
Like in any website, there are the fantasy seekers, the BS artists/fakes, and then the real people.
I 2nd this

Back