Are there any sex positions to favor pregnancy?

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
Our black friend Axel cummed inside my wife's pussy several times. We allowed him to do it because we know that it brings him an incredible pleasure and great relief. The fact he cummed inside Susie when he felt the need, has another advantage, due if she has not reached her orgasm yet, it would bring her some extra seconds fucking between his ejeculation and his refractory period. Moreover I've seen sometimes, when Susie starts cumming, it makes either Axel or me cum too.
Somebody in this site asked me if we wished Axel to impregnate her. We were not trying that, but if Axel become her pregnant, I'll be pleased. We really love him. Several times I asked him to come at home to live with us, at least for some months.
Susie wished to stop calling him because she felt she was falling in love with him. We have not seen him for severl days, but I'm sure we are going to call him again.
Susie needs to fuck with him. It's so good for her. It's good for us too. If she fall in love with him, better for us.
He knows perfecty how make Susie enjoy sex and I love that they do it.
We're not trying Susie to get pregnant. Perhaps this will never happen, but I think their instinct of reproduction make them adopt an affectionate way to have sex. When they do it in missionay, Susie always wraps her legs around his waist obtaining a deeper penetration. At the same time they kiss each other all the time. It makes their sex more intimate and closser. Like all black men, Axel has a great dick and virility so, I guess his dick is able to reach a deeper area from Susie's vagina, in special when she scisoring his body with her long legs.
Some people say this variant of missionary is better for get pregnant...

My ex wife was extremely horny during pregnacy and did a lot of doggie, but about 2 days before our baby was born she begged demanded I fuck her. So we stripped naked and she stroked my cock as I sucked on her nipples when I was rock hard she squatted down on my cock and rode up amd down not making sure I didnt thrust hard or deep she had me massage her swollen clit to help her get off her pussy juices were thick and sticky but we both came about the same time.

Doctors will usually recommend, to couples trying to induce a pregnancy, that they have intercourse in the "missionary" position with the woman's pelvis slightly elevated from under the thighs and for her to remain in that position for some time after having sex so that the man's ejaculate will pool at her cervix. This will help enable the sperm to penetrate the opening of the cervix and hopefully find an egg waiting to be fertilized.

Many are also of the opinion that it is also very beneficial for the woman to experience orgasm as this will kick start her body's natural functions related to fertility, such as causing the cervix to open to allow the sperm to enter. So if your intention is for your wife to become pregnant and you have not given her an orgasm during intercourse, you should either masturbate her or give her oral sex to one or more orgasms while she remains in the tilted pelvis position.
You may even want to do this before having intercourse as well as after, just to get her warmed up. ;)

However, if you are in the habit of cleaning her of 'cream pie', DO NOT try to suck and lick the semen from her, as this may reduce her ability to become impregnated. Just concentrate your efforts to the outside of her cunt by licking and sucking her labia and clitoris.
Enjoy! :mstickle::)

Back