ARE THERE ANY NORMAL WIFE THAT JUST FUCK BBC FOR FUN

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
I am. I don’t like sissies at all

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
Absolutely correct and well said. There’s nothing better honest to good and unselfish sharing one’s wife for your pleasures. This is what we see normal and average couple.

Yes.....

We also ask the same thing about people (bulls) lying about who they are.

In all the years We were in the lifestyle, We also never were quite into the heavy cuckold scene.
No cages ,No Humiliation,NoTying Up, No Sucking Bulls Cock,No playing or touching Bulls Cock, in any way Shape or Form.No Sissy Boy Stuff
However.
Have DP,d Her with bull/bulls,Have had Her suck my Dick whilst fucking Bull/Bulls.Watched Her in allsorts of sexual situations, Am I a cuckold I guess So

I agree completely. I mean we have some fun with it in the moment and such but don't really get into the degrading or caging of my hubby.

Agree. Just looking for a good “third” for some adult fun. Not into the the cuck stuff. Not judging here, just not for us.

100% us

We are a normal couple. Lol

there are those who enjoy just that you are not the only one but I would enjoy you guys like that no problem you sound amazing!
Of course we like to fuck big cocks for fun. But if he's been a disgusting pig all week what does it hurt if he's made to watch then ear the cream pie.

Back