ARE THERE ANY NORMAL WIFE THAT JUST FUCK BBC FOR FUN

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
Yes, this is me/us. I have never wanted to humiliate my husband or disrespect him while I played. He’s done a little bit of that to himself by comparing his size to my bull’s. But it’s never been a part of my interest or intention to do that to him.

We have no interest in the cuckold thing at all. It’s a turnoff to us. We are however a female lead relationship couple, but Anthony is not cuckold and has no desire to be that way. He's not a pussy, gay, bi, he's just a straight man who loves fucking pussy.

We just enjoy meeting black men that I, connect with and can enjoy some amazing sex while my hubby watches. I fuck black men because I love it and Anthony loves watching get fucked!

Stag Vixen where I love to watch my wife pleasured by a big black cock, and I join in with her only. I set up our meetings away from home and she fucks whoever I invite. No cages, no humiliation, just fun! Next looking to set her up with two BBCs to double her fun.
I totally agree the best part of my black playdates is the time of reconnect with my husband after the bulls have left! He's the love of my life, the bbc's are just fun!

My wife is normal,our relationship is almost normal,it’s just that she has a lover she is smitten with,and he is black,she is black only.
I have no wish to see them together,what they get up to is between themselves,I do however love to hear of her sexploits

We are definitely non-cuck type. Husband is an equal participant in pleasuring the wife. Husband helps orchestrate the scene by showing the level of dominance the wife is comfortable with, that way the bull can jump right into dominating without having to guess how rough he can be. Also the wife likes it from both ends and the husband and the bull keep switching ends. It really works well and allows the bull a rest and to get blown/jacked while husband is fucking.
The lifestyle that I want to have with my wife.

I’d say we’re normal, I’ll go out and have drinks in public with my wife and the bbc and if it goes well I let him leave the bar with her. I’ll pick her up later on and then they can arrange their own meeting after. I’ll sometimes driver her to the hotel and she’ll make me a video or send pics.

Absolutely. Here. It was always a fantasy. Did once before my first marriage at 22. Married 20 yrs military to Italian
White. Ugh never again. Met my husband. Hispanic, romantic, hung and most of all naughty. Yes for absolute fun. No drama no relationships. Just pure sexual fun. Cheers

We did have a issue with one of my favorite lovers. He did get attachment. He made a scene at our house. My daughters were home. Total embarrassment. Never again. We make it clear and direct of our status. I truly love my husband. It sounds ridiculous but we are not swingers. We just occasionally have a bbc moment. Absolutely amazing sex and fun. The next day like if nothing g ever happened. Carry one with work and family till next naughty adventure

I’d say we’re normal, I’ll go out and have drinks in public with my wife and the bbc and if it goes well I let him leave the bar with her. I’ll pick her up later on and then they can arrange their own meeting after. I’ll sometimes driver her to the hotel and she’ll make me a video or send pics.
Are you ever present or take pics or vids of her

We did have a issue with one of my favorite lovers. He did get attachment. He made a scene at our house. My daughters were home. Total embarrassment. Never again. We make it clear and direct of our status. I truly love my husband. It sounds ridiculous but we are not swingers. We just occasionally have a bbc moment. Absolutely amazing sex and fun. The next day like if nothing g ever happened. Carry one with work and family till next naughty adventure
You're absolutely stingers. You even gave the definition of swinger... occasional sex and fun

Stag Vixen where I love to watch my wife pleasured by a big black cock, and I join in with her only. I set up our meetings away from home and she fucks whoever I invite. No cages, no humiliation, just fun! Next looking to set her up with two BBCs to double her fun.
So fucking hot

Back