ARE THERE ANY NORMAL WIFE THAT JUST FUCK BBC FOR FUN

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
Yes I'm not "owned" etc... if we click we stick.. my husband films,watches or joins in depending on the mood. We are basically swinger but I prefer my share of BBC J.

All through my career as a Woman who absolutely loved having a lovely big black cock.
I never felt owned by my longest term black lover.
Neither was my Husband into Cages ,humiliation,etc.
He loved to have Me with my Black Lover, at the same time, which I must say I was quite partial to.
My black lover/lovers lasted for about 10 years ( Me age 48 to 58 I think ), I had a wonderful time, but it was mostly without my Husband there, He occasionally was allowed to watch or join in if He wanted to, But I would say He loved watching Me,being sexed.
We had a great time in the lifestyle, But sadly age catches up with you, Now both of us still married to each other and in our late 70,s.

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
I would not say I am normal given that I am having sex with men that are not my husband but yes I can understand what you mean. My husband is not caged or sissified or anything like that and this something we do for fun, great sex, connections, and just pure enjoyment.

We have no interest in the cuckold thing at all. It’s a turnoff to us. We are however a female lead relationship couple, but Anthony is not cuckold and has no desire to be that way. He's not a pussy, gay, bi, he's just a straight man who loves fucking pussy.

We just enjoy meeting black men that I, connect with and can enjoy some amazing sex while my hubby watches. I fuck black men because I love it and Anthony loves watching get fucked!
Very nice and that is the what it should be. Down grading someone is a form of bullying. That is not what the experience should be. All involved should be javing a good time.

Yes! That’s why we’re in the ls for the same reason!

The monetization of the lifestyle has caused there to no longer be those doing it for fun. People now do it for the money. Even those you thought were "regulars" are all not Onlyfans Content Creators

My husband loves to see me pleasured by other men. He wants me to be pleased and worshiped by other men but he's by no means a "pussy" or a "sissy" and demands respect for both of us. He just wants his queen to be fucked well and happy once it's all said and done and vice versa. He will be pleased.
Great attitude...Ever played with a Black M/F couple??.. Plenty of combinations 🍆👅👍🏾

The monetization of the lifestyle has caused there to no longer be those doing it for fun. People now do it for the money. Even those you thought were "regulars" are all not Onlyfans Content Creators
You know those things aren't mutually exclusive right? You can fuck for fun and share your adventures, and honestly getting to fuck guys I enjoy AND make a few extra grand a month off of those I'll never fuck seems like a win win to me

Back