ARE THERE ANY NORMAL WIFE THAT JUST FUCK BBC FOR FUN

NICK33414

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .

when we started my wife just fucked alone but soon had me watching, eventually i was more involved but there was never any cock cage or denial of sex in fact she would have been pissed if i did not fuck her after the other man and sometimes before she fucked. I got into licking her while she fucked but mostly for her pleasure even though the other men liked it. I think much of what is posted here is fantasy of an odd sort

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
Here

We're completely "normal" in the sense that we're not really into any of the typical cuckold stuff. I'm completely straight and just love watching my wife enjoy herself, and we both love new experiences. I've been extremely involved every time and it's typically more of a threesome than cuckolding. I definitely don't hesitate to touch and kiss on her during the experience and expect to get my turn as well.

that is also a " hotwife" for my understanding. i love my wife very much and i would not give up having sex with her and for sure hope she will do so as well.
i guess it is difficult to draw a strict line _ for myself i love licking her and i do it before as well as afterwards. and i would do it in between if the situation is given.
for some it is humiliating . same for watching her _ may play together in MMF or step back and watch until "he " shoot his shot , and take over. am i a cuckold? and if situation will appear that she has sex with other male when i am not around _ i would be happy for her and turned on. so when she s back i would like to please her. cuckold?
and some may like the feeling of beeing " caged" _ i do not. but if it is a kind of foreplay _ are they cuckolds?

so i guess there are a lot of " normal" couples. if you do not judge to strict at first sight.

We are a couple like that Nick, it doesn't always go down well in a scenario where the blackman is deemed to be dominant, Why cant people accept that sometimes people just enjoy fun and there doesn't have to be anything else?

Kim

I think horny bi/gay dudes and fake couples make too much interference. There are usually very busy by projecting their fantasies on the internet. So it seems like there is a lot of such extreme sissy/cuckold $hit, while there is not. Most people out there just having fun without all that drama. Its not just on this site, on russian sites like this it happens too.

that is also a " hotwife" for my understanding. i love my wife very much and i would not give up having sex with her and for sure hope she will do so as well.
i guess it is difficult to draw a strict line _ for myself i love licking her and i do it before as well as afterwards. and i would do it in between if the situation is given.
for some it is humiliating . same for watching her _ may play together in MMF or step back and watch until "he " shoot his shot , and take over. am i a cuckold? and if situation will appear that she has sex with other male when i am not around _ i would be happy for her and turned on. so when she s back i would like to please her. cuckold?
and some may like the feeling of beeing " caged" _ i do not. but if it is a kind of foreplay _ are they cuckolds?

so i guess there are a lot of " normal" couples. if you do not judge to strict at first sight.
there are those who enjoy just that you are not the only one but I would enjoy you guys like that no problem you sound amazing!

plenty...

Yes!! US! It’s only a sizequeen/hotwife/vixen angle for us! All about the pleasure and showing off!

Attachments

• D7456C19-7FB3-4C3C-A610-5A10C28C7466.png
    D7456C19-7FB3-4C3C-A610-5A10C28C7466.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 1,156
Back