ARE THERE ANY NORMAL WIFE THAT JUST FUCK BBC FOR FUN

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
You are a rare couple.

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
And they don’t have to be necessarily black, it could be any color as long we both agreed... at least that’s how it works for us!

We do it just for fun too. We aren't into the humiliation of the 'cuckold' thing that involves hubby in a cage, or hubby eating me out after I've been Spaded, denying my husband access to me or in general, treating him like a subservient fool.

We both enjoy it when I'm with my very Black Bull. I enjoy everything that goes along with it and he enjoys seeing me being pleasured in a unique way. We're both in this together, but my husband is my 'life partner' and I mean that in every way.

If he were to become uninterested, I would stop immediately, but so far, after over six years, in this lifestyle, he has shown absolutely no sign of becoming uninterested. So yes, we do it just for fun - fun that's added a tremendous boost to our sex lives!
Yes exactly...
and the same is true for us REAL Bulls... Not sure who started the rumor or notion that a Black Bull wants to 'steal' a guy's wife (probably a cuckold white guy lol)🙄 but.... WE DON'T WANT TO KEEP THE WIVES 😅😅😅

There's not a bull out there who wants to go into a marriage or relationship and take another man's woman. That would actually fuk OUR game up LOL. No, we are very happy meeting different sexy women and pleasuring all of them as much as possible.

This lifestyle is purely for Consensual Adult Fun 😈💦 nothing more.

Granted, they're is a teeny tiny segment of guys out there who TRULY fantasize about a Bull taking over the relationship but, that's so far and few in between its really just fantasy

"THAT BEING SAID"... 😅

I DO have 2 white cuckolds here in Austin and that is exactly what they are into. 🤷🏽‍♂️
But again, RARE.

That's us. It turns me on and he obliges as it a turn on for both of us. He's hung pretty well and a great lover. I just like BBC treats from time to time. The whole cuck thing just kills me. That and this New World Order thing which is pushed by in my opinion 99% white cuckholded sissy men. I have never heard any black gentleman throw that around.

We think we are normal. She has Boyfriends/not bulls. We enjoy knowing the guys and having men who we both like as people in our lives. I am so proud that so many men enjoy my wife and that she gets so much pleasure from them. We are much closer, more intimate, more open and much more ALIVE since she started dating at my request. She is so damn beautiful and sexy with her black guys and her self esteem and self confidence are off the charts better. We are ultra discreet. No men get to put me down nor would we tolerate any abuse of her verbally or otherwise. This is for our sexual pleasure and to enhance a wonderful partnership/marriage.

That would be us, no cuckold, no cages (yikes) just great sex on the side with our friend with benefits 😂😂 all that other stuff, no thanks.

I'm looking for wives like this too. 👀 :sex:

Yes!! US! It’s only a sizequeen/hotwife/vixen angle for us! All about the pleasure and showing off!
That is what we are trying to set-up, awesome to hear it is possible. It is challenging in some geographical areas and with busy lives. She would like to try someone thicker and gets super turned on by black guys, pictures and videos of BBC, big balls. In terms of a cuckold, not the case here. More that she would want to find someone as a FWB to meet alone and regularly. Not into humiliation name-calling or these other sort of dom/insecurity issues that we see on here frequently. Has to be safe, ie condoms and a well-groomed discreet person. It is somewhat challenging to find that.

That is what we are trying to set-up, awesome to hear it is possible. It is challenging in some geographical areas and with busy lives. She would like to try someone thicker and gets super turned on by black guys, pictures and videos of BBC, big balls. In terms of a cuckold, not the case here. More that she would want to find someone as a FWB to meet alone and regularly. Not into humiliation name-calling or these other sort of dom/insecurity issues that we see on here frequently. Has to be safe, ie condoms and a well-groomed discreet person. It is somewhat challenging to find that.
Exactly! Well put! It’s definitely possible!

Back