ARE THERE ANY NORMAL WIFE THAT JUST FUCK BBC FOR FUN

We're completely "normal" in the sense that we're not really into any of the typical cuckold stuff. I'm completely straight and just love watching my wife enjoy herself, and we both love new experiences. I've been extremely involved every time and it's typically more of a threesome than cuckolding. I definitely don't hesitate to touch and kiss on her during the experience and expect to get my turn as well.
As you should, you are sharing as a couple. She is your wife and you are not giving her away, its enjoying everyone's company.

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
You're not. We don't see the need for humiliating, degrading or mistreating anyone. Mutual respect, friendship and good sex is what it's about!

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
Yep, that’s us for the last 8 years

We are normal

I love this post!!!!!

Thank you so much for this post. It is exactly how I would envision my fantasy to play out if I can convince her to take it beyond fantasy. I have forever fantasized about watching my wife's beautiful pussy slowly engulf a BBC, to watch her face as she feels the first cock other than mine enter her amazing pussy. This turns me on beyond belief for the simple reason I love watching her experience pleasure. I've loved watching her enjoy orgasms from me playing with her with various objects and dildos for over 40 years, and we both have always enjoyed riding that final wave of pleasure in for a mutual climaxes. In my mind I feel I am not being fair to her to not at least offer her the opportunity to experience type of Sexual awakening I have read about and watched on videos for years.. However I had began to doubt if it was this was the right venue to possibly be finding it someday, because nowhere in my fantasy vision or our relationship would either of us give up sex with each other, and while some find it to be a integral part of their BBC experience, (and I have absolutely no problem with that) degradation and belittlement or even the cages, are just some things we would never find to fit our relationship or respect for each other.

Back