ARE THERE ANY NORMAL WIFE THAT JUST FUCK BBC FOR FUN

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .

Yes. Yes, couples that just enjoy fucking in the BBC lifestyle exist. We're one of them, and we have several friends that are, as well. A LOT of what we see on here is pure fantasy crap that we have zero idea how it could ever work in real life and real relationships.

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
This!! :lips:

Us

Definitely.

i like this thread . but i guess it is not easy to draw a line .
for example i love to warship her feet sometimes. may for others it looks like humiliation .
i also do nt understand why some guys like beeing caged _ but if they enjoy it - it is not on me to judge them .
it would be hot if my wife will try a bbc but in case it cames out with an asian guy - why not . some others are fixed - if it works well for them , ok .

so whats normal for some may be extreme for others .
a good forum need to be open to all kind of bbc lovers .

Yes

Yes for us it is about mutual satisfaction for all involved and no humiliation for any one. I feel that I am the luckiest of all our playing as I get to experience the primal pleasure of a BIG new guy but the loving attention & adoration of hubby during & after.
congrats _ perfect solution

You have described us, me and my husband love to try all things sexual together. I love getting streched open by BBC’s and we try to as much as possible. My husband is a great lover and no chuck. Strictly for fun and adventure for me. So I would like to think we are normal, just very kinky and loving life together. 7CAC4CE8-29D2-4917-B558-58BB7E506875.jpeg

Back