ARE THERE ANY NORMAL WIFE THAT JUST FUCK BBC FOR FUN

Yes I fuck for fun and pleasure.
Five years ago I was sent on a scouting adventure to a club they had heard of. They being at the time a group of divorced or widowed ladies. This group was kind of like the ladies that do lunch. Any ways I arrived at a club that had a BBC party once a month and a Hung party once a month. The ladies wanted to know a bit more before they committed to attend.

So there I was in the parking lot gathering my stuff. Sandles and an Orange Beach Towel (at the time the clubs way of identifying a gentleman they’re only to observe) when a couple approached me and asked to speak with me. It seemed the wife (who was an exibitionist) want to play. Her husband has a social function he had to attend. They asked me to sub for the husband. At the time this meant the cost of my admission would be cut by 60% if I said yes so I agreed.

Once inside I quickly learned that my Orange towel was a stud magnet and that she could pick and choose. With in 10 minutes we has a semi private room with two black studs ready to play. Play they did. Over the next three hours she fucked them both silly. The next 30 minutes was an until next time fuckfest in the shower.

As we left her husband was there waiting for her. They insisted I join them for dinner my choice then back to their place for a dip in their hot tub. Well I am a foodie and knew a great middle eastern grocery store so we picked up dinner for about the 1/3 of the price of a mid level diner. We ate in their kitchen where at their insistence I fill them in on what I liked best. The hot tub was her husband reclaiming her. Right in front of me.

I have returned to this club for a number of their theme parties. Some times with my friends some times with her. Always watch the reclaiming act.

Learned she / they had a semi regular boy friend that traveled to play with them. They would either entertain him at their home or would vacation with them some where warm. When they learned that I was a skier and travelled twice a year to ski locations their eyes lit up. Seems her boy friend was also a skier as was she. Her husband was a golfer and a couch / tv remote athlete.

This was when they asked if I would be interested in taking her on ski holiday. The first one was to Whistler which is my favorite North American destination resort. The second was to Are which is a great resort in Sweden. Both location are what I would car a walking resort no car needed. Both are an intimate resort for entertaining. Also the food is great. Since then we have been to Sutton Quebec simple because the food is great the accommodation wonderful and you can buy the number of days pass you want. Which makes it great got last minute get always. The resort chalet has a great after skiing party most days. And the town really great food.

As for my friends that sent me on this scouting mission they insist that I always wear the orange towel. Now it more of a beacon to the studs that I have one super horny lady in tow. We even now have single guys that act as door guards in exchange for listening privileges.

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
Most definitely- We are a Stag & Vixen couple, no way that humiliation crap happens. I love to share my wife and reclaim her when she finishes her playtime. No cock cage or degradation allowed. Have zero interest in guy/guy contact at all or eating the guys cum from her pussy...
I am our filter to screen the real guys from the fakes/flakes/ghosts toset up her playtimes. I prefer her to fuck BBC for these sessions.

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
This is us!

That's us for sure

That's what I want, I'm not into the humiliation side of things. Just want my gf to experience mind blowing pleasure.

Exactly, I'm not looking to degrade anyone, just enjoy a variety of cock in the bedroom.
Yes, I agree I’m verity of cock you will not get bored of the same thing they have different sizes different thickness, different length some curved all have a different feeling when they are in

This is B, there's a girl I work with who cheats on her husband (ever since they were just dating) with black guys in. We've I/hubby have her believing I'm cheating too and we've been naughty girl. Ha, ha, ha. She'll give in to black thugs' aggressiveness and have sex with multiple guys like I will. We've actually done some lesbo stuff because our studs made us.

Back