ARE THERE ANY NORMAL WIFE THAT JUST FUCK BBC FOR FUN

For us sex is fun. we are not into cages and humiliation etc, it's just about some good old fashion fucking and sucking until everyones cum. This whole macho, master and sissy is just such a turn off and some guy turning up with an attitude is the quickest way to bring things to an end.
This is the exact thing for us too well said. We just want to have a good time both of us and that's it.

i love my husband more than anything. We are not into cuck, CBT, humiliating him, or anything like that. We love 3 sums, him watching me, participating and enjoying me fucking black guys. I do it because he supports me in this and I love fucking bbc guys, as well just plain fucking! i'm 59, he's 63.

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
That would be us! Regular married life and just enjoy being pleasured by BBC !

We have no interest in the cuckold thing. It’s a turn off. We just want to meet some black men that I, the wife, connects with and can enjoy some amazing sex while my hubby watches.
Hi, I agree. In fact I don't think I will get to watch just hear about it afterwards.

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
Same with the bulls. You sometimes get the impression on here that every black bull is bi.

We are a couple like that Nick, it doesn't always go down well in a scenario where the blackman is deemed to be dominant, Why cant people accept that sometimes people just enjoy fun and there doesn't have to be anything else?

Kim
Because to some people sex is about power. I'm with you. Sex is fun and great. It doesn't have to be about power. In fact that part, the power over another, is a turnoff.

We are a wannabe cuckold couple, but I use cuckold loosely compared to some of the others I see. I might like my wife to tease me a little in the act, she calls the shots and I am slightly submissive to her alone. Submissive is relative too. I don’t want to fluff, I don’t want to wear panties, I don’t want to be dominated by anyone, not looking for an alpha male. I’d just like for my wife to have some good enjoyable sex maybe with a guy who’s got a little more going for him than I do and not have any of the weirdness. If that’s your thing that’s cool, but it has me a little weirded out that because we say cuckold, the bull may make assumptions we don’t really want him to. I guess that can all be handled in the up front meet and greet, but well, I wrote a whole email reply for suitors about what we do and don’t want in hopes of weeding out the ones who think we want more than we do. We’d just like for her to have some hot sex to enhance our relationship is all.

Every woman should have lots of lovers. September 2022 Hello Males - Hubby(s), BF, subs, sissy, bimales --- If you love her -- you should focus on her and doing anything and everything that will make her happy and that includes her fucking any cock or pussy that she wants 1on1 or 3way or 4way. That includes you sucking cocks for her and licking her pussy clean after every cock she fucks and even putting your cock in a cock-cage and letting a man fuck your sissy-pussy. It is important that she fucks you with a strapon (weekly). It is all about making her happy. Any type of sex should be fun for both of you and everyone.

If you are still trying to get her to agree to fuck other cocks - try this. Every time you fuck her then lick your cum from her pussy -- after the sixth time - while you are licking her pussy - say I am fantasizing. Hoping she ask what you are fantasizing about - if not just say it again - I am fantasizing you fucked another male earlier in the day and now I am licking his cum from your pussy.

Same here, more "stag/hotwife" or "swinger" for us I guess :unsure:, but that's not that important a distinction to make for us as long as everyone has fun and is respectful :cool:

Last edited:
I think any of the guys we’ve met on here will say we are a normal couple. We just like to have fun and try new things. We don’t really prefer long term things and we aren’t out doing something every weekend but when we do it’s been a blast. We are just really comfortable with our relationship and enjoy things that turn each other on.

I think any of the guys we’ve met on here will say we are a normal couple. We just like to have fun and try new things. We don’t really prefer long term things and we aren’t out doing something every weekend but when we do it’s been a blast. We are just really comfortable with our relationship and enjoy things that turn each other on.
This 100% ;)

Same with us

Back