ARE THERE ANY NORMAL WIFE THAT JUST FUCK BBC FOR FUN

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
Yep. That's us.

I'd love that. My wife would be free to fuck whomever she likes.
she is encouraged to fully enjoy herself, preferably with someone she trusts as a fuck buddy so she can feel safe and just use him for his BBC while he enjoys her tight little body, send her home stretched and dripping. She loves the idea of it, just more challenging to find someone IRL. Need to develop longer most bulls are like, I have BBC, I come over now? Yeah, no

Yes.

I just commented on another thread about how off putting this site can be at times. I just want to watch my wife get fucked, but I feel like more guys want ******* with with other guys than women on here sometimes.

Between that and the stupid racial inferior / superiority low IQ stuff its exhausting.
Very true, it's there own imagination and fantasy , obviously they have never truly had us they way most of us are otherwise it would be a different topic, a truth instead of fantasy.

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
Male part here,
I had a friend ask me what it was I liked about watching wife getting fucked by another man and I had to think about it, here's what I came up with, I told her I enjoy the sound of his balls slapping her pussy, watching her cum all on his dick and rolling down shaft, I like to fuck her only after it's been stretched for hours, I love listening to her ask him to fuck her deep,hard ,and nasty, I love dirty talk, I love watching her get into it , switching positions but mostly love fucking her pussy after it's been stretched and filled with cum swollen, and throwing as her legs tremble. What is it you like?

Male part here,
I had a friend ask me what it was I liked about watching wife getting fucked by another man and I had to think about it, here's what I came up with, I told her I enjoy the sound of his balls slapping her pussy, watching her cum all on his dick and rolling down shaft, I like to fuck her only after it's been stretched for hours, I love listening to her ask him to fuck her deep,hard ,and nasty, I love dirty talk, I love watching her get into it , switching positions but mostly love fucking her pussy after it's been stretched and filled with cum swollen, and throwing as her legs tremble. What is it you like?
Agreed, nothing better.....

That sums it up 100%. I just love being fucked by black cock and my hubby just enjoys watching sometimes. I'm only in it for the raw sex

Actually me and my husband are he records me having sex with BBC then then we fuck to it together later or sometimes in a day or two. I love showing off for him and his camera and he never cleans up or even touches the other men... Only I do.... Sexually.

Back