ARE THERE ANY NORMAL WIFE THAT JUST FUCK BBC FOR FUN

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
We also do other women as well. We are swingers and hubby is more "Stag" I guess? He likes to watch and video. And if there is any humiliation or things go wrong I stop and my husband maintains control.

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.
We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
We are like you.

To be honest, I hear a lot of talk but not anyone to follow through. I guess the idea is more exciting than the act

To be honest, I hear a lot of talk but not anyone to follow through. I guess the idea is more exciting than the act
There are a few of us that follow through... We have. The main problem is everyone is trying to pick "Anyone" who might fuck them. When in reality you (Unless you can afford to travel... ALOT) then should try and find people close to where you live. Most people will not drive several hours for a quicky. The Most you can hope for is once or twice a year IF they decide to Vacation in your area.... We all know about Long Distance Relationships? Well being Horny and and there is distance between you is... ALOT WORSE!?!

There are a few of us that follow through... We have. The main problem is everyone is trying to pick "Anyone" who might fuck them. When in reality you (Unless you can afford to travel... ALOT) then should try and find people close to where you live. Most people will not drive several hours for a quicky. The Most you can hope for is once or twice a year IF they decide to Vacation in your area.... We all know about Long Distance Relationships? Well being Horny and and there is distance between you is... ALOT WORSE!?!
I would enjoy a slut like you

Back