ARE THERE ANY NORMAL WIFE THAT JUST FUCK BBC FOR FUN

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
Here. 🙌👍

We're not into humiliation/degradation. Love to be shared with BF's and hubby and without. He sometimes gets bene's if BF happens to bring someone with him and hubby can enjoy. And hubby enjoys participating and watching, definitely enjoys cleaning, and being a part of the fun.

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
Amen to that!

That be me

It’s about time this is how the site used to be back then without all the Weird kinks and sissy ISH. Regular folks like yourself are a breath of fresh air and everything was normal and great back then on this site.

That's us. It turns me on and he obliges as it a turn on for both of us. He's hung pretty well and a great lover. I just like BBC treats from time to time. The whole cuck thing just kills me. That and this New World Order thing which is pushed by in my opinion 99% white cuckholded sissy men. I have never heard any black gentleman throw that around.
Exactly we blackmen have better things to do lol

We are swingers. We like to add some extra spice to our sex life, no dramas, no cages, no "strange" things.

I'm a "normal" wife whose husband is unaware of her love for black cock. I love my husband to death but it is so erotic and fun to occasionally spread my legs and open my mouth for a black man's cock. I would never leave him and I don't think I'lll ever stop serving bbc.
I bet you get a lot of offers

I'm a "normal" wife whose husband is unaware of her love for black cock. I love my husband to death but it is so erotic and fun to occasionally spread my legs and open my mouth for a black man's cock. I would never leave him and I don't think I'lll ever stop serving bbc.
What a good wife ! Great girl ! 🥰 So happy to hear tihs. 👍

Yep, that is the best…

Always ! If your not having fun your not doing it right. Unless you're a working girl then it's usually just the money. Swingers for years plenty of men, all colors and sizes. Sometimes more than one. Hubby no sissy, never in a cage sometimes he got involved in meetings we arranged, always at swinger parties. We had plenty of threesomes. I think there are lots of people just like you. There just not a vocal as those with other kinky things.

No you are not the only ones!

Back