ARE THERE ANY NORMAL WIFE THAT JUST FUCK BBC FOR FUN

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
Yes there are. Wife enjoys the occassional sport fuck. But what we will not tolerate is the racist black guy with an inferiority complex who views our pleasure as an opportunity to assert dominance over a white woman and her husband. We engage with all races for the fun of it. If it turns out to be anything other than a friendly encounter we boot him and remind him we call the shots.

I can't even begin to explain how happy I was to see this post.

I got out of a regular/vanilla marriage a short while ago and decided I wanted my next long-term to permanent relationship to be like some of my old, "BBC-inclusive" relationships. I started looking around on different sites and just couldn't get over the fact that too many people (obviously mostly men) seemed outright mental about them. Regular cuckold and husband somewhat joining in - fine - but "Black New World Order" or "white extinction/castration" crap? What the hell? I did not - do not - want to be associated with that.
Well said.

As a husband of what is today , considered a Hotwife
However the term was not around when we started swapping/swinging.
We swapped with friends first, but found the Husbands, we’re not as forward thinking as the Wives, and it caused some problems with friends.
We ourselves never ever had a problem in our relationship, so we,started going to swingers clubs, where we both had our share of different partners.
However my Wife was blessed with a beautiful figure and face, She was always sought out by the biggest hung guys, She enjoyed having the largest cocks She could find, both singly and doubley.
We enjoyed this scene for some years, however it all changed when at around 48 years old , She had Her first BBC we were at a swingers event and there were 2 very well endowed guys , that ended up DP,ing Her in front of I would say 50 odd people couples and singles.
Now I must say my wife, since we started swinging was never Shy in front of people, in fact a crowd watching Her , really turned Her on,She was a submissive exhibitionist.
I loved to watch Her being fucked, but never ever wanted to join in in any way shape or form.
I did get pleasure from Her experiences, but that normally came from having Her after She had been out with Her BBC boyfriend/boyfriends.
I loved picking Her up after She had been to the flat, they used as a fuck base.
Getting there and finding She was stood outside with a gang of black guys and sometimes some Lesbian girls they had invited for the session.
I from very early on was only occasionally allowed to go on a fuck session with Her, but when I did go , I was always amazed by the amount of their cum that would run out of Her.
Also,watching Her being used as a fuck toy by any Lesbian girls they had invited sometimes also turned me on ( Sometimes/ Somtime not ).
I was,always more interested in watching Her having sex with the guys.
But most of all was getting Her home, and going to bed and listening to Her account of what had gone on after I had dropped Her off.
Sitting at home, knowing She was out having sex that She really enjoyed and waiting for the phone call to pick Her up, sometimes the next day , and even the day after.
I also enjoyed when the technology caught up, was seeing the occasional video sent to me on Her phone, However if they were going to do that She insisted on using Her phone, ( One of the advantages of having a black boyfriend that She saw for about 10 years, was He always made sure She was treated with respect ,even though She was a very dirty girl.).
She would do things to please Him, and myself that She sometimes did not enjoy so much ie girl on girl.
We stopped our adventures when She was 62 years old, after Her main BBC man moved from London to Manchester.
And She was getting tired of the lifestyle.
She always said “ As we are getting older, I want to devote myself to you “ which She has done.
As we get older and now in our 70,s I still love it when She says things like “ Do you remember when I done this or that “ always makes me feel horny.
We did have some great times 😜😜😜

Last edited:
As a husband of what is today , considered a Hotwife
However the term was not around when we started swapping/swinging.
We swapped with friends first, but found the Husbands, we’re not as forward thinking as the Wives, and it caused some problems with friends.
We ourselves never ever had a problem in our relationship, so we,started going to swingers clubs, where we both had our share of different partners.
However my Wife was blessed with a beautiful figure and face, She was always sought out by the biggest hung guys, She enjoyed having the largest cocks She could find, both singly and doubley.
We enjoyed this scene for some years, however it all changed when at around 48 years old , She had Her first BBC we were at a swingers event and there were 2 very well endowed guys , that ended up DP,ing Her in front of I would say 50 odd people couples and singles.
Now I must say my wife, since we started swinging was never Shy in front of people, in fact a crowd watching Her , really turned Her on,She was a submissive exhibitionist.
I loved to watch Her being fucked, but never ever wanted to join in in any way shape or form.
I did get pleasure from Her experiences, but that normally came from having Her after She had been out with Her BBC boyfriend/boyfriends.
I loved picking Her up after She had been to the flat, they used as a fuck base.
Getting there and finding She was stood outside with a gang of black guys and sometimes some Lesbian girls they had invited for the session.
I from very early on was only occasionally allowed to go on a fuck session with Her, but when I did go , I was always amazed by the amount of their cum that would run out of Her.
Also,watching Her being used as a fuck toy by any Lesbian girls they had invited sometimes also turned me on ( Sometimes/ Somtime not ).
I was,always more interested in watching Her having sex with the guys.
But most of all was getting Her home, and going to bed and listening to Her account of what had gone on after I had dropped Her off.
Sitting at home, knowing She was out having sex that She really enjoyed and waiting for the phone call to pick Her up, sometimes the next day , and even the day after.
I also enjoyed when the technology caught up, was seeing the occasional video sent to me on Her phone, However if they were going to do that She insisted on using Her phone, ( One of the advantages of having a black boyfriend that She saw for about 10 years, was He always made sure She was treated with respect ,even though She was a very dirty girl.).
She would do things to please Him, and myself that She sometimes did not enjoy so much ie girl on girl.
We stopped our adventures when She was 62 years old, after Her main BBC man moved from London to Manchester.
And She was getting tired of the lifestyle.
She always said “ As we are getting older, I want to devote myself to you “ which She has done.
As we get older and now in our 70,s I still love it when She says things like “ Do you remember when I done this or that “ always makes me feel horny.
We did have some great times 😜😜😜

that is a wonderful remembrance of you and your wife’s sexual life. Thanks for sharing here

I'm a "normal" wife whose husband is unaware of her love for black cock. I love my husband to death but it is so erotic and fun to occasionally spread my legs and open my mouth for a black man's cock. I would never leave him and I don't think I'lll ever stop serving bbc.
That’s a perfect situation for a bull.

Back