ARE THERE ANY NORMAL WIFE THAT JUST FUCK BBC FOR FUN

Curious, why is she wearing Black Cock Only panties if you are not into sissy stuff. If you are pussy free isn't that a form of sissification?
Stew,

My husband is FAR from a sissy, as hundreds of previous posts that I've made attest. Neither my Bull nor myself have ever humiliated him in the least way and we still have sex probably exceeding the norm.

That being said, I have a number of panties and two T-shirts that we both enjoy wearing/seeing around the house. Additionally, I've been 'branded' (as we jokingly refer to it) on more than one occasion by a QoS temporary tattoo.

Finally, I will frequently flash him 'The Cuckold Sign' in public places, just as a tease and fun; something that he has told me a number of times really turns him on.

Apparel and gestures don't indicate a man is a 'sissy' and more than a woman wearing slacks suggests she's a lesbian. It's part of the game, part of the fun, part of the excitement, but not an indication of masculinity or sexual orientation.

I love my husband very, very much. So much so that if he asked me to stop participating in this lifestyle, I would do so immediately, not because I wanted to, but out of respect for my friend, my soulmate, and the person I adore.

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
Of course there are. We're Vixen/Stag sometimes, play with couples or MFM or FMF other times.

Stew,

My husband is FAR from a sissy, as hundreds of previous posts that I've made attest. Neither my Bull nor myself have ever humiliated him in the least way and we still have sex probably exceeding the norm.

That being said, I have a number of panties and two T-shirts that we both enjoy wearing/seeing around the house. Additionally, I've been 'branded' (as we jokingly refer to it) on more than one occasion by a QoS temporary tattoo.

Finally, I will frequently flash him 'The Cuckold Sign' in public places, just as a tease and fun; something that he has told me a number of times really turns him on.

Apparel and gestures don't indicate a man is a 'sissy' and more than a woman wearing slacks suggests she's a lesbian. It's part of the game, part of the fun, part of the excitement, but not an indication of masculinity or sexual orientation.

I love my husband very, very much. So much so that if he asked me to stop participating in this lifestyle, I would do so immediately, not because I wanted to, but out of respect for my friend, my soulmate, and the person I adore.
Love it

I'm a "normal" wife whose husband is unaware of her love for black cock. I love my husband to death but it is so erotic and fun to occasionally spread my legs and open my mouth for a black man's cock. I would never leave him and I don't think I'lll ever stop serving bbc.
Maybe you should enlighten your husband.

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
That would be us.

Stew,

Sounds like you have a wonderful marriage,and enjoy the lifestyle together!

Same here which is why we don’t respond or post much with the majority of topics either repetitive or look to be a guy stroking some fantasy. I mean how many “show us your ass” or “do you want to be impregnated“ threads do we need?
I'm just here for good jo material and agree with what he says about the extreme b.s.

I'm a "normal" wife whose husband is unaware of her love for black cock. I love my husband to death but it is so erotic and fun to occasionally spread my legs and open my mouth for a black man's cock. I would never leave him and I don't think I'lll ever stop serving bbc.
You fuck and suck black guys on the sly

Yup, the whole cuck thing weird me out honestly. Hubs and I are poly, he likes redheads, I like black cock, it's not a big deal

Back