ARE THERE ANY NORMAL WIFE THAT JUST FUCK BBC FOR FUN

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
What other reason could there be? LOL No drama, just plain old sexual FUN!

I'm curious if there are any normal couples on here where the wife just fucks BBC for fun?? No drama where the husbands a sissy, no drama where his balls are in a cage, no drama where he is tied to a chair in the corner. You just have the enjoyment of another man in the bedroom.... , for your pleasure to spice things up.

We can't be the only average swinging couple that enjoy the presence of another man .
I would like that too

Count me in

I'd put us in that category. It might be because her hooking up with black guys was her thing at first. I mean, I wanted to see her fuck another guy but I didn't really care what race he was. I'd never really paid any attention to the whole interracial genre and wasn't really drawn to it on my own. When I first asked her to fuck another guy in front of me she agreed as long as the guy was black. I didn't give a ******* at the time although almost 20 years into it I have developed a pretty big fetish for it. We still don't do any of the more 'advanced' cuckolding *******. She fucks them alone usually (although she videos for me often) and occasionally I watch and we leave it at that. I know that sounds weird to a lot of people but it works for us.
She´s been at it for 20yrs?How old is she,She looks hot and quite young.

Count us in. We are not into most of the BS fantasy crap that is espoused on here.
We just enjoy having the wife fuck black for good ol fashion sex. And hubby watches to see her pleasured. Then we go home and fuck each other's brains out. 😉🤣

My hubby just likes to watch and record sometimes no weird stuff

Back