Are There Any Husbands Here Who Regret Letting Their wife Play?

Sarah Adams: Do you want a bi-racial baby? Does hubby?
Well when Dan first approached me, he knew, I knew he was the ******* of the baby, one of the girls who works for me had. He told me he wanted to put his baby in me like he had her and the other 2 women at work. I thought about it for a couple of weeks. I talked with the girl who worked for me about what he had told me. She told me to be damn sure, because if I ever let him spread my legs and get his cock head in me, he was going to get me pregnant. I decided to let him, and he did what he said he would do. I'm 4 months pregnant now. My husband knew he was the ******* of the babies of all the girls at work. So I honestly think he wanted Dan to get me pregnant.

Well when Dan first approached me, he knew, I knew he was the ******* of the baby, one of the girls who works for me had. He told me he wanted to put his baby in me like he had her and the other 2 women at work. I thought about it for a couple of weeks. I talked with the girl who worked for me about what he had told me. She told me to be damn sure, because if I ever let him spread my legs and get his cock head in me, he was going to get me pregnant. I decided to let him, and he did what he said he would do. I'm 4 months pregnant now. My husband knew he was the ******* of the babies of all the girls at work. So I honestly think he wanted Dan to get me pregnant.
A married white woman who cuckolds her husband and gets black preg is BRAVE AND TOUGH! I respect such a woman very much!!

C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1404951965(1).jpg

The Reluctant Spouse - The Wife, Part 2

It is hard and crushing somewhat when most husbands find that they’re unable to bring up the subject, let alone find room to discuss it with their wives. When the wife dares never to talk about the issue involving their sex life and how best to make things better by involving some outside help, the husbands are usually at their wit’s end of how best to tackle the issue. The question now becomes whether they should even bother with trying to convince the wife . . . or should they simply give up all hope on the subject.

Some husbands might still strive toward persistent. After all, the two determining aspects that might change all things are Time and Patience. For some husbands, there’s the desire to leave their wives alone for the time being and hope for the best that somewhere down the road, she just might come out of her shell to see things his way. Or that he could employ some elusive means to get her to change her mind, such as taking her out to spots in the city where black men often frequent, or get her to peruse some erotic material whether in the form of erotic books or movies. Whichever case he deems necessary to get the job done.

But when then happens if the wife remains just as stubborn and obstinate to want to dare change her mind? Should the husband thus give up on the expedition entirely . . . or should he decide to venture forth into this lifestyle on his own?

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-reluctant-spouse-wife-part-2.html

Going through a lot of driffrent feelings is natural. How ever they need to talk to each other about it before carrying on with the sharing. You need to have a very strong relationship.
Me and my wife love it there is nothing more sexier than watching your sexy wife being fucked hard by another man in front of you and looking at her face when he drives he's big cock deep into her. Good times
I agree luv seeing the wife get pounded but only white guys and not very big cocks. Wld luv to see her playin with a BBC

I don't think my husband regrets it all. He took both me and Dan to lunch today. Called me, told me to meet him for lunch and to bring Dan along. Any other husbands do that?
Mostly , its susan calling me to meet her and she's at lunch with a new young black stud that she wants me to meet before they go off for an afternoon and evening of sex

The Reluctant Spouse - The Wife, Part 2

It is hard and crushing somewhat when most husbands find that they’re unable to bring up the subject, let alone find room to discuss it with their wives. When the wife dares never to talk about the issue involving their sex life and how best to make things better by involving some outside help, the husbands are usually at their wit’s end of how best to tackle the issue. The question now becomes whether they should even bother with trying to convince the wife . . . or should they simply give up all hope on the subject.

Some husbands might still strive toward persistent. After all, the two determining aspects that might change all things are Time and Patience. For some husbands, there’s the desire to leave their wives alone for the time being and hope for the best that somewhere down the road, she just might come out of her shell to see things his way. Or that he could employ some elusive means to get her to change her mind, such as taking her out to spots in the city where black men often frequent, or get her to peruse some erotic material whether in the form of erotic books or movies. Whichever case he deems necessary to get the job done.

But when then happens if the wife remains just as stubborn and obstinate to want to dare change her mind? Should the husband thus give up on the expedition entirely . . . or should he decide to venture forth into this lifestyle on his own?

http://damiendsoul.blogspot.com/2015/08/the-reluctant-spouse-wife-part-2.html
. Seems to me that more wives are taking the lead on this situation. Sometimes , she's banging a black stud and husband has no idea. Sometimes. Husband is just so busy or absent that they have no sex life and she finds a friend to give her what she needs. Seems like more often now mature husbands have some kind of erectile difficulty and eventually he gives up and she finds a friend. However it happens , lots of wives with new friends these days

Loved it to start with. Hated it when she became pregnant but now love it more than ever.
. YEs. How things change when she gets knocked up by the black stud. Strange enough that she's nutty with all the hormones on high energy but knowing its her black lovers baby has its own effects. Susan was always super sexy and super slutty when she was pregnant. ( Many years ago )

I don't understand these feelings at all...if anything our sexlife is better with the added spice in it..maybe it has to do with us being married for thirty years...or maybe that I can't get pregnant anymore makes it that much more exciting..it's fun...it's Hot and it's a wonderful new experience for the both of us!

. Seems to me that more wives are taking the lead on this situation. Sometimes , she's banging a black stud and husband has no idea. Sometimes. Husband is just so busy or absent that they have no sex life and she finds a friend to give her what she needs. Seems like more often now mature husbands have some kind of erectile difficulty and eventually he gives up and she finds a friend. However it happens , lots of wives with new friends these days

That can be a strong case there: the husband being somewhat dislinked from the wife to want to meet her sexual needs anymore.

I don't understand these feelings at all...if anything our sexlife is better with the added spice in it..maybe it has to do with us being married for thirty years...or maybe that I can't get pregnant anymore makes it that much more exciting..it's fun...it's Hot and it's a wonderful new experience for the both of us!
Yes. Its Hot and its wonderful that women get to enjoy new lovers and studs of all shapes, sizes, and sometimes colors too. No reason for sex to be bland and boring. Nothing gets husbands so hard as to see some stud pounding the wives to sexual exstacy and orgasms. So hot to see her yelling for more and more.

I don't think my husband regrets it all. He took both me and Dan to lunch today. Called me, told me to meet him for lunch and to bring Dan along. Any other husbands do that?
Susan prefers to dine out alone with her young black studs. She gets all dressed up and looks great. She knows its going to be a hot date. There have been times when we were out to dinner and one of her stud joined us. Makes for a very stimulating evening. Smile

PLenty of husbands carry this on their minds a lot. Visit most cuckolding sites and you'll find that majority there are middle-aged white men. They want their wives to take up this lifestyle . . . but yet they struggle with how to admit it to the wives.

I've told her about it and sometimes she is all for it and sometimes she says absolutely not. I still wonder if I would get jealous or love every second of it. she deserves to be fucked really well and men deserve to have her she is perfect. But I dont know if she will ever go through with it and how I will react after. that is the fear of course.

I've told her about it and sometimes she is all for it and sometimes she says absolutely not. I still wonder if I would get jealous or love every second of it. she deserves to be fucked really well and men deserve to have her she is perfect. But I dont know if she will ever go through with it and how I will react after. that is the fear of course.
Don't take consul of your fears. Go ahead if she's willing.

Why not just invite a Black man over whom you'd hope to become her future lover. For some women, visual stimulation works best than merely telling them.

486_1000.jpg

Back