Are There Any Husbands Here Who Regret Letting Their wife Play?

I do regret as my ex and her BBC lover supposedly fell in love and she left me and ******* fro him

He dumped her I was too hurt from her emotional abuse on me and did not take her back

We ended a for the most part wonderful marriage of over 20 years

******* wanted to stay with me and that's how it ended

when im tied in a chair my cock cums just watching her underneath a bull getting her brains fuck out, i sometimes after cumming beg her to stop , i get so jelous but she just lies there stairs into my eyes and whispers sorry baby i cant let him stop, the bed shaking her slapping his black bum as he bare backs her . he fucks her harder when im begging her and telling her i love her please stop it baby please i say.but she just cannot....

this is a great question, i have wondered this too as my wife has come close to doing it and does things to get looked at and you get this weird feeling and i have wondered if anyone has regretted it.

Regret is a strong word. Me and hubby have discussed this, especially since i went into the contract and then finished it. And our breakdown in communication on friday at the BMFC.
Hubby doesnt regret us starting this, but he says there should be a 'beginning, a middle and an end' to this. I think he is somewhere between middle and the end. But i am still in to it all. So our once totall agreement in what i do is no longer there. I have tried getting him to be more involved, more of a cuck, ive tried to be more dominant and his mood has changed several times. I think the 6 months contract and his chastity (and now his struggle to regain his full erections) have made him have doubts. But it might just be hes feeling sorry for himself.
So im going to carry on for the time being and see how hubby reacts in future.
Are you gonna find new contract period? Sound like he relishes it, and the fact he know appreciates his dick is no good lock it up permanently prostate milking for him and go exclusive

Are you gonna find new contract period? Sound like he relishes it, and the fact he know appreciates his dick is no good lock it up permanently prostate milking for him and go exclusive
Not sure on signing a new contract, was quite hard work. I am now seeing my 'owner' on a more casual basis, he seems to becoming my regular boyfriend.
I had mixed messages from hubby about the contract, he was happy I signed it and was owned by a black guy. But at the same time got irritated i was never there for him, always at owners, especially at weekends.
Think youre right hes realised his cocks no good, ive told him im considering going black cock only and hes sort of accepting it. It might be up to me, so will see. X

I really like to read these discussions and the different thoughts and minds of husbands and wives, I think there should be no regret of husbands as they did approve it from the beginning, its a kind of that hubbies do really know what will be coming on from the time they agreed /accepted or even pushed their wives or partners to this life style...

No, they may not be the only ones . . . though their aggressive stance against it is what makes me ponder.

Struggling over how -- or whether to even try -- to express something to a spouse that they may not be able to fully understand themselves doesn't strike me as aggressive. It suggests that they're conflicted and confused themselves. Perhaps fearful. It's a pretty big thing to communicate something like that.

My husband will get a little jealous (let's say bitchy lol) when a guy shows public attention to me after we have fucked. I realized the pattern....the trick is don't let hubby cum until after you are back home. He would walk through fire to see me get black fucked before he cums....but after he feels guilty and insecure. Keep him hard and horny until he is home and you can talk to him.....Even better if you are sitting on his face during the talk.

My husband will get a little jealous (let's say bitchy lol) when a guy shows public attention to me after we have fucked. I realized the pattern....the trick is don't let hubby cum until after you are back home. He would walk through fire to see me get black fucked before he cums....but after he feels guilty and insecure. Keep him hard and horny until he is home and you can talk to him.....Even better if you are sitting on his face during the talk.
:devil: ;) like how u think xxx

When Pam got laid that first time by Edwin, my old university friend and roommate, I enjoyed the whole event immensley. They fucked each others brains out all night that first time. The fact Edwin is black and extremely well hung was a real bonus! Sorry, I digress.
As to the question: "Did I/we have any regrets?"
My/our answer is simply "Yes! Definately!"
I/we definately regret it didn't happen sooner!
I just loved watching Edwin shove that massive big black cock of his up Pam's white swollen hot wet horny pussy. Yes, he went in bareback and unloaded in her numerous times! Likewise, after Pam had been stretched enough to comfortably accommodate that monster, I watched gleefully as she did more tricks on that almost 12 inch monster than a monkey could ever do on 120 inches of rope!

Last edited:
think my husband regretted his decision to have me shared...especially with black men. once i had a truly large cock, never wanted to go back. that being said, it was his idea and has come to accept it and now really enjoys seeing me used by bbc. and since i am currently pregnant with my bulls baby...he is very supportive and encouraged me to become so.
that is so very lovely. You are a very special lady and i am sure your husband feels grateful to you every single day of his life.

Well I guess I didnt explain myself well enough..Yess it is True I Luv bein a cummthirsty cock suckin bitch boi for a Blk Man or Men ,just cant help but luvin to submit to Blk Men..But I Do Still Luv a Sexy Shapely Women. & Preferably One that Loves me But Luvs fuckin BBC & usin me for a cucky .. I do Luv bein verbally Humiliated ,hence callin myself a faggot & a cock sucker .. Cause I do Luv performing gay faggot acts ,I Luv Big Blk Cock & cummmmm... But I Love Women... If that makes any sense to you all thats how I Am
this makes perfect sense to me.

While I understand everyone's motivation for their involvement in the cuckold scene varies, for myself & many others the 'getting off on being submissive and denied' is the main factor.
all the above for me PLUS the fact that my wife is getting the best sex she has ever had and that i am unable to give her.

Going through a lot of driffrent feelings is natural. How ever they need to talk to each other about it before carrying on with the sharing. You need to have a very strong relationship.
Me and my wife love it there is nothing more sexier than watching your sexy wife being fucked hard by another man in front of you and looking at her face when he drives he's big cock deep into her. Good times

I suppose each couple have different thoughts and experiences. For us i have not regretted it for a single moment.
My wife had a lot of Black lovers before we met and to cut a very long story short, she continued after we married with my full encouragement.
Eventually, she started seeing one Man on a regular basis and spoke to me in private telling me she wanted to stop as she was falling in love with him. Of course, I encouraged her to continue but begged her not to leave me for him as I loved (and still do) her.
She said we were playing a very dangerous game but she would continue on the basis that i agreed. She also wanted to spend more time with him alone and go away for weekends with him etc. Again, I was more than ok with this.
Regarding the feelings i had, the changed throughout their 3 years together.
At first it was exciting for me. I was hard all the time. When she come home to me i could not keep my hands (and dick) off her).
She started looking after herself. She lost weight. She dressed more classy for him. She went to get her hair done more often and she was "different". She also had me do more things around the house like washing, ironing, cleaning etc. I also looked after our baby more.
The fact that she did all the above actually made he hotter if that was possible. She did fall in love with him and told me so. I remember that chat as if it was right now. She said "you know that i love Omar and i will never stop seeing him even if you want me to. Dont make me chose between you both as you will lose".
The funny thing is, after this chat (which went on for a couple of hours), i loved her even more. I got hard and she gave me a hand job but also said the "Omar want us to stop having full sex". I was shocked but found it very erotic and understood his point of view 100% so we stopped. I was allowed to eat her, cuddle her and make her cum with my fingers but never full sex.
The upshot of this was that i started having erection problems which, in a funny sort of way, made me even want her more.
Perhaps i am just odd, but we are still together after 20 years of marriage and love each other. She is THE ONE for me.
Not sure if my rantings help to answer anything lol

Struggling over how -- or whether to even try -- to express something to a spouse that they may not be able to fully understand themselves doesn't strike me as aggressive. It suggests that they're conflicted and confused themselves. Perhaps fearful. It's a pretty big thing to communicate something like that.

They're always fearful. I try my best to tell them the reality of things: that not every wife would want this. And even if she does, it might take a while. But there're as well some husbands who inevitably get jealous seeing how much their wives get to enjoy their Black lovers so much.

They're always fearful. I try my best to tell them the reality of things: that not every wife would want this. And even if she does, it might take a while. But there're as well some husbands who inevitably get jealous seeing how much their wives get to enjoy their Black lovers so much.

I'm sure that does happen, but if they weren't allowing for that possibility they probably weren't thinking of their wives' pleasure in doing it nearly as much as their own pleasure derived from her doing it. there must be a power element in it too, more for some couples than others. giving her the freedom to explore then seeing her really " take to it "could be unsettling for some men, thrilling for others.

Last edited:
Back