Are There Any Husbands Here Who Regret Letting Their wife Play?

Yeah. The way she been acting so strange lately I've been feeling same way. Damn
This is an adjustment for both wives and husbands. Being truthful and open and honest about these sexual feelings for black men and black sexuality ( vigorous , passionate, and lusting ) is something new when these feelings and desires have been such a huge secret especially for the wives. Admitting that they are hot for some black stud ( or have been ) takes some adjustment. And then accepting that her husband WANTS her to do this changes their relationship and adds uncertainty. Time and a series of black studs will change all this.

I think that the regret is part of the humiliation, which is part of it. You have to accept certain things about it, that can be hard to swallow in real life. Its alot easier to take your wife being a slut for BBC in a Fantasy. When shes all of the sudden a size queen, and thinking about her Bull all of the time it gets harder. That first time you fuck her and you can tell she's allowing it, but it does nothing for her because you are half or even a third the size of what she now considers her normal. Things change once she experiences a real BBC that knows how to fuck her like you cant.

Its a common response for newcomer wives and black sexuality. They are "taken aback" by their own feelings and responses and seek to hide and repress these feelings. Give it time and she will do it again. And again and again. She is likely trying to conceal her lustful feelings for black cock but it time this becomes impossible and she accepts the "new" woman she has become

Thanks for taking the time to answer. I appreciate the encouraging words.

Right now, I'm working on slowly getting her back to a place where she's comfortable talking about what happened and using it to fuel our sexual appetites, which it had been doing for a while afterwards

Last night, before we fucked and while I was rubbing her off, I started to drop hints about how much she enjoyed getting fucked by two cocks and how wet her pussy got. She would steer the conversation to MY cock only, and so I would incorporate that into the sex talk while steering it back to the threeway. For instance, when I would say something about how wet her pussy gets for cock, and she would judo it with, "yes, YOUR cock makes me wet," I would say something like, "yeah, I remember how wet your pussy got around my cock while you had that big black dick in your mouth at the same time." Stuff like that.

If you wait until she's the most horny, which gets more and more the closer she is to cumming, you can get away with a lot more. Even when she doesn't respond positively verbally, you'll know she's enjoying it because the mere mention will send her to the next level or over the edge. She came hard as I described how hot it was to feel her moaning from his big cock fucking her while her mouth was wrapped around my hard cock.

Doing that sort of thing right can reopen the door, or at least get you back from the brink. Patience and persistence are virtues in this lifestyle, especially in these early stages, I've found.

I have no regrets of her going black. At times it may cause inconvenience when he wants to see her. Sometimes I would prefer a quiet evening at home when he comes to spend the night and fuck her. Or when I get a call from him asking me to bring her to his place so she can give him oral sex while I wait in the car. Her bull seems to need sex frequently and expects her to be available. I would be happy to have sex once a week, but this guy is really over-sexed.

I have no regrets of her going black. At times it may cause inconvenience when he wants to see her. Sometimes I would prefer a quiet evening at home when he comes to spend the night and fuck her. Or when I get a call from him asking me to bring her to his place so she can give him oral sex while I wait in the car. Her bull seems to need sex frequently and expects her to be available. I would be happy to have sex once a week, but this guy is really over-sexed.
Sounds familiar.

it just shows how beautiful your wife is, because he wants to fuck her often. have you ever had other 'inconveniences?' have you ever been out on a date with your wife and her bull texts you, interrupting your date to borrow your wife for a quick blowjob and then coming back in to the restaurant after swallowing his load?

It's called cuckold angst/ You opened a door that never closes. She's had a taste of freedom and loves it. It is impossible to go back now. I myself get that same angst now that she has a boyfriend. We played casually together with men off Craigslist etc. But though most were one timers some became reg bulls but I handled that just fine and loved it even. But now she has one man and is exclusive to only him. She craves only him. And they have now been together over a year and want intimate alone time without me. There was nothing I could do after so many years of cuckolding. I had to live with it and pray she doesn't dump me for a man who is so much better in bed.

We haven't taken the plunge yet, I don't want to be the guy that encourages her then resents her. But we have talked long and hard and we will the lifestyle a go, soon. Her words "soon". Means likey already lining guys up as she attracts them everywhere. Lol.
Good luck! I guess that you are going to become addicted to cuckolding. It's very beautiful and it has strengthened our relationship. And Chris is a very happy woman.

We haven't taken the plunge yet, I don't want to be the guy that encourages her then resents her. But we have talked long and hard and we will the lifestyle a go, soon. Her words "soon". Means likey already lining guys up as she attracts them everywhere. Lol.

Never jump into any decision and regret it later. If you don't, then be content with a loyal wife and show her lots of love and affection with the understanding that you mean a lot to her. If you do, then embrace whatever happens with no regrets and enjoy having a BBC slut for a wife. Just be content with whatever you have and whatever you do.

Believe it or not, its that tinge of regret that is part of this lifestyle.....just knowing she has a guy touching her deeper than you....and he touches her where you can never touch her....it's almost like its a place only she and that guy can go.....and when they go there he makes love to her there. It's their place.....and the best part is when he's there deep inside her....he leaves his seed for her to have and hold.

if that's your wife in your avatar, then "soon" doesn't begin to describe where she is on that walk on the wild side lol

Believe it or not, its that tinge of regret that is part of this lifestyle.....just knowing she has a guy touching her deeper than you....and he touches her where you can never touch her....it's almost like its a place only she and that guy can go.....and when they go there he makes love to her there. It's their place.....and the best part is when he's there deep inside her....he leaves his seed for her to have and hold.
I think I know what you mean when you write: "knowing she has a guy touching her deeper than you....and he touches her where you can never touch her....it's almost like its a place only she and that guy can go.....and when they go there he makes love to her there. It's their place.....and the best part is when he's there deep inside her....he leaves his seed for her to have and hold."

Michael can touch Christina with his BBC deep inside her pussy where my much smaller white dick can never get. Michael leaves his black sperm deep inside her. But he does not make LOVE to her. I do that and he FUCKS her.

Last edited:
She wants big black guys.
Never jump into any decision and regret it later. If you don't, then be content with a loyal wife and show her lots of love and affection with the understanding that you mean a lot to her. If you do, then embrace whatever happens with no regrets and enjoy having a BBC slut for a wife. Just be content with whatever you have and whatever you do.

That's good advice, and we will see where it goes. She wouldn't do this unless She knew I was ok with it and vice versa. She has a massive sex drive, just like me and we have had amazing sex, just no sex for nearly 5 months. Its making me workout much harder and it actually turns her on more knowing I am bulking up, making myself look great. I am a fit strong guy and play rugby. I have been caged for 4 weeks, only a little teasing but no orgasm. Except a wet dream or two. I am starting to feel like I will explode. I almost asked her to take the cage off last night. Have any of you reached a point of wanting to break down a wall because you are so desperate for release? My balls need to be given some kind of releases. She is driving me nuts.

Back