Are There Any Husbands Here Who Regret Letting Their wife Play?

She wants big black guys.

That's good advice, and we will see where it goes. She wouldn't do this unless She knew I was ok with it and vice versa. She has a massive sex drive, just like me and we have had amazing sex, just no sex for nearly 5 months. Its making me workout much harder and it actually turns her on more knowing I am bulking up, making myself look great. I am a fit strong guy and play rugby. I have been caged for 4 weeks, only a little teasing but no orgasm. Except a wet dream or two. I am starting to feel like I will explode. I almost asked her to take the cage off last night. Have any of you reached a point of wanting to break down a wall because you are so desperate for release? My balls need to be given some kind of releases. She is driving me nuts.

Then she should just let you have sex with her! She's your wife and you need it! Why is she doing this to you?!

Then she should just let you have sex with her! She's your wife and you need it! Why is she doing this to you?!
She does it because it turns her on knowing how wound up I get. The tension ebbs & flows. I'm a little calmer now. But she loves to tease me to the point of explosion. And although I get crazy wound up, the denial actually turns me on. But I would fuc her brains out at this moment. But being caged means I'd last like 10 mins first time.

Back