Are There Any Husbands Here Who Regret Letting Their wife Play?

I don't think my husband regrets it all. He took both me and Dan to lunch today. Called me, told me to meet him for lunch and to bring Dan along. Any other husbands do that?

We often go to a restaurant together. Michael likes to show to other people that he has sexual access to Christina. Like on the picture. Black guys are self conscious and assertive.

tumblr_ov8bx2p0yx1wzoj31o1_500.jpg

Last edited:
I never set out to become a cuckold. My Filipina wife is more than 30 years younger than me. (I’m 59, she’s 28.) We’ve been married for over 6 years, when I brought her to the US on a fiancée visa. My wife has a much higher libido than me, and though she never overtly expressed her frustration, I could sense it. Ultimately, I told her that I would have no problem with her dating someone else as long as our marriage always came first and there were never any secrets.

Long story short, her half-black boyfriend of 3 years is around her age, and has a libido that matches my wife’s. I am happy with sex about once every 2-3 weeks. My wife’s boyfriend moved in with us just over a year ago, and they make love daily, sometimes more. I’m never “denied” or anything, since my wife and I make love often enough for my liking. There’s no humiliation or anything like than. My wife’s boyfriend sees me as an older friend, like an uncle. This whole arrangement works out well for all involved. I have absolutely no regrets.

I never set out to become a cuckold. My Filipina wife is more than 30 years younger than me. (I’m 59, she’s 28.) We’ve been married for over 6 years, when I brought her to the US on a fiancée visa. My wife has a much higher libido than me, and though she never overtly expressed her frustration, I could sense it. Ultimately, I told her that I would have no problem with her dating someone else as long as our marriage always came first and there were never any secrets.

Long story short, her half-black boyfriend of 3 years is around her age, and has a libido that matches my wife’s. I am happy with sex about once every 2-3 weeks. My wife’s boyfriend moved in with us just over a year ago, and they make love daily, sometimes more. I’m never “denied” or anything, since my wife and I make love often enough for my liking. There’s no humiliation or anything like than. My wife’s boyfriend sees me as an older friend, like an uncle. This whole arrangement works out well for all involved. I have absolutely no regrets.

A lot of white men have a low libido. Fortunately black men are willing to help.

30257974-91d1-437e-a3dd-1a60894ed8b0.jpg

Conflicting thoughts and emotions are what it's all about unfortunately.
I completely agree, conflicting emotions. I loved my wife very much, I worshipped every inch of her, protected her and all that. I am a masculine? type of cuck I guess. But having her get fucked and more importantly fuck him...was a crazy hot turn on. Sex needs to be all out sometimes...picking up a black stud and having him fuck her, white, very white skin, blonde hair green eyed babe, made me turned on, she loved fucking the guy in front of me...we both loved each other incredibly....the stud was the tool for that turn on. Not a fill in for her getting a good fuck. Cuz we fucked like crazy! 18 years...I don regret I encounter..

I completely agree, conflicting emotions. I loved my wife very much, I worshipped every inch of her, protected her and all that. I am a masculine? type of cuck I guess. But having her get fucked and more importantly fuck him...was a crazy hot turn on. Sex needs to be all out sometimes...picking up a black stud and having him fuck her, white, very white skin, blonde hair green eyed babe, made me turned on, she loved fucking the guy in front of me...we both loved each other incredibly....the stud was the tool for that turn on. Not a fill in for her getting a good fuck. Cuz we fucked like crazy! 18 years...I don regret I encounter..
. Yes. The tool. Actually the key. BBC opens their pussy and their minds to new and wonderful experiences. Opens the door and Sets them free sexually.

Just know once you start it will be hard to stop.. If any of you guys wife is anything like mine was: pretty, horny, needing more and really out of my league..once she gets and enjoys the right bull, she will also realize she deserves and needs it. We didnt regret doing it other than me realizing the compromises I would have to make once we started...We picked only the finest hung and cool bulls for her and once she got settled into it, she began to accept she was a 9-10 and needed bulls worthy of her, which wasnt me. So once we started you could tell when they were naked and fucking on the bed she was really pretty and deserved to get fucked by 9inch cocks in her pussy. She felt guilty at first but I encouraged her to keep going and to let go of those feelings and later on realized how much more she loved me for giving her that gift. During our divorce we discussed this (not related) and once we went through with it she didn't regret it.

Feeling guilty and ashamed is fine. After all, if I didn't have a small penis I might feel less threatened. Or its just my personality.
thats why because we have and I sure do have a useless size cocks that cannot satisfier any women or even our wife if married yet the black man can look after them in a way we will never be able to .

From time to time our after sex conversations turn to the topic of regret. And my not-so-young-any-more wife wisely comments thaat she has one regret only: - not starting lifestyle earlier in our married life. She was afraid that our family would break. As it turned out, our open lifestyle made the family stronger. But she still thinks of those lost opportunities...

After years a fantasizing/convincing about her being with a Black guy....she finally went for it with a younger good looking coworker.....My wife is exclusive to him and she meets him alone at his place because he thinks its an affair and I don't know.

It started with a condom then moved no condom pulling out and now he asked her recently if he can stay inside.....she said yes and told me she couldn't say no.

I have the feeling she's falling in love with him just by the way she gets ready to leave to be with him...she has bought all new tiny sexy panties and bras just for him and now he's staying inside her.

He doesn't live far so I home watching the clock just knowing she's in his bed with him inside her making love to her and maybe making their baby together...so there's some regret that she's falling in love in his bed.

Back