Are There Any Husbands Here Who Regret Letting Their wife Play?

This is exactly how my hubby thinks , turns him on big style
It's just such a huge turn on. They would all be shocked hahaha.

My greatest fantasy is about the day we get married, having her wear the wedding dress she just walked down the aisle infront of both of our familys in, taking several bbcs in all holes as I film and they fill her with cum ;)

Last edited:

My greatest fantasy is about the day we get married, having her wear the wedding dress she just walked down the aisle infront of both of our family in, taking several bbcs in all hopes as I film and they fill her with cum ;)

Would love to help you with that! ;)

I think that the regret is part of the humiliation, which is part of it. You have to accept certain things about it, that can be hard to swallow in real life. Its alot easier to take your wife being a slut for BBC in a Fantasy. When shes all of the sudden a size queen, and thinking about her Bull all of the time it gets harder. That first time you fuck her and you can tell she's allowing it, but it does nothing for her because you are half or even a third the size of what she now considers her normal. Things change once she experiences a real BBC that knows how to fuck her like you cant.

I think that the regret is part of the humiliation, which is part of it. You have to accept certain things about it, that can be hard to swallow in real life. Its alot easier to take your wife being a slut for BBC in a Fantasy. When shes all of the sudden a size queen, and thinking about her Bull all of the time it gets harder. That first time you fuck her and you can tell she's allowing it, but it does nothing for her because you are half or even a third the size of what she now considers her normal. Things change once she experiences a real BBC that knows how to fuck her like you cant.
I have to disagree, my wife still loves our sex and wants it all the time. She is a size queen and i still give her orgasms with my 7” cock. Her bulls are much bigger but i still sometimes have to talk her into a meet. She is not “addicted” like some women on here. She loves big cocks but isnt black only and has no intention of cutting me off. She still wants sex with me more than any of her bulls.

I have to disagree, my wife still loves our sex and wants it all the time. She is a size queen and i still give her orgasms with my 7” cock. Her bulls are much bigger but i still sometimes have to talk her into a meet. She is not “addicted” like some women on here. She loves big cocks but isnt black only and has no intention of cutting me off. She still wants sex with me more than any of her bulls.

This is a good read. Some here think there is only one way to do this, and frown upon situations like yours. Really, it's all about what the two people want together. If they want denial, humiliation, etc, that is fine, if both agree to it. The problem is when one wants different than the other. So many here, if the lady becomes black cock crazy (and he didn't ask for it to get this deep), tell the guy that he better deal with it. To me, that says the two either didn't communicate, or she's not caring about his feelings about it.

Maybe that's why I haven't found a long-term lady into this yet...I go into it with the idea that we should both agree on the ground rules.

I had written a while back my wife which is now my ex had got us involved with and older couple who liked to swap my wife was only 19 and the older guy enjoyed her younger pussy but eventually got bored and dropped us. I caught my wife getting screwed a couple times after that plus she confessed to an affair with a co worker when she was 3 months pregnant. I took in account she was young and hadnt settled into the marriage and forgave her each time. Then a few months after our dau was born she started up again and one was a co worker from a new job and he was black. She told me she didnt love him he was just there for her when she needed someone basically he was a fuck buddy and I shouldnt be concerned. She took that my forgiving her as a green light to fuck who ever she wanted and I was ok with it .

I had written a while back my wife which is now my ex had got us involved with and older couple who liked to swap my wife was only 19 and the older guy enjoyed her younger pussy but eventually got bored and dropped us. I caught my wife getting screwed a couple times after that plus she confessed to an affair with a co worker when she was 3 months pregnant. I took in account she was young and hadnt settled into the marriage and forgave her each time. Then a few months after our dau was born she started up again and one was a co worker from a new job and he was black. She told me she didnt love him he was just there for her when she needed someone basically he was a fuck buddy and I shouldnt be concerned. She took that my forgiving her as a green light to fuck who ever she wanted and I was ok with it .
The modern white woman. She's found a good thing and she is pursuing it. Susan the same way. " I'm married " doesn't mean what it used to.

Any tips on talking her into another meet after she's already done it more than once? My wife agreed to one time, then surprised me by agreeing to a second time not long after (maybe two weeks). She enjoyed the second even more than the first, but now she's back to the "that was a one-time thing" and "I don't want to be with anyone but you" phase for some reason. Yet she still gets off when I bring up her being fucked by two men during sex. I feel like it's one step forward, two steps back with this thing.

Any tips on talking her into another meet after she's already done it more than once? My wife agreed to one time, then surprised me by agreeing to a second time not long after (maybe two weeks). She enjoyed the second even more than the first, but now she's back to the "that was a one-time thing" and "I don't want to be with anyone but you" phase for some reason. Yet she still gets off when I bring up her being fucked by two men during sex. I feel like it's one step forward, two steps back with this thing.
Its a common response for newcomer wives and black sexuality. They are "taken aback" by their own feelings and responses and seek to hide and repress these feelings. Give it time and she will do it again. And again and again. She is likely trying to conceal her lustful feelings for black cock but it time this becomes impossible and she accepts the "new" woman she has become

Back