Are there any guys that still fuck their wives after bbc

I still get to fuck my wife on occasion after she’s had bbc. Although it’s still just like a mercy fuck for my benefit, she still gives me the loose pussy. It doesn’t take long before I deposit my load. That warm wet sticky feeling makes me not last real long. I feel like from what I’ve read on here I’m in the minority though. Anyone still get to be with their wives beside me?
I love my wife specially the morning after spending time with her Nigerian bull ! She usually comes back to our house sweaty and used with the smell of weed and alcohol coming out of her breath and hair as she sneaks in to our bed and usually wakes me up , with oral sex sucking my tiny cock , and knowing I will come in minutes . I always go down in her and eat her salty blonde pussy mixed with all the thick semen and juices mixed! Ummm it’s great to be a cuck!

I love my wife specially the morning after spending time with her Nigerian bull ! She usually comes back to our house sweaty and used with the smell of weed and alcohol coming out of her breath and hair as she sneaks in to our bed and usually wakes me up , with oral sex sucking my tiny cock , and knowing I will come in minutes . I always go down in her and eat her salty blonde pussy mixed with all the thick semen and juices mixed! Ummm it’s great to be a cuck!
thats hot

Most of the hubby's of the hotwives that I have been with fucked their wives right after me, they didn't last long but they fucked them! Then I was right back in that married pussy again!
Well I can understand how they wouldn't last long I don't even know if I would make it in to tell you the truth I would be over in seconds that's for sure

Oh! My word Yes!!!.
Now and again We both fucked Her together, I loved being inside Her when He slowly stuck His 10 ins of cock inside Her arse or pussy.
I always had to really concentrate to not cum off to quickly.
She loved it, to the point She would ask for it.
But seeing Her penetrated by two massive black cocks , was always the most pleasing and for anyone else watching.
She has had this done to Her in front of around 50/60 other couples at Swingers parties.
Yes She was a slut, But She was my slut.
Over our long marriage She has given Me so much sexual pleasure, I love Her dearly.👍👌😘
You're very lucky man with a wife like that

Hubby gets to fuck almost every time after my bulls.. unless he is out of town..

It's one of his biggest turn ONS and mine too.. after cumming with the bulls.. he makes me cum again..when he cums he pulls out and shoots on my bell.. black cum only in this womb.
My wife is soo loose and enlarged she cant really feel me

I still get to fuck my wife on occasion after she’s had bbc. Although it’s still just like a mercy fuck for my benefit, she still gives me the loose pussy. It doesn’t take long before I deposit my load. That warm wet sticky feeling makes me not last real long. I feel like from what I’ve read on here I’m in the minority though. Anyone still get to be with their wives beside me?
Not sure how rare this is, but as a D leaning switch, I have her whenever I want her, which is often. My wife is submissive, so I can share her as I please, but the pleaser in me curates her experiences to fit her tastes, and she loves black men. And, in those moments, if I so choose, I can shed the D label and be more submissive or play voyeur or whatever fits the vibe best.

If my wife was also a switch or if she was dominant, we'd have some different dynamics, but thankfully I have the flexibility to fill in the spaces in our relationship, and it works. Of course, we love each other unconditionally, and that's the most important part.

Yes, most certainly. I can't wait to make love to my wife after she has been with black men. I've temporarily given up my alpha male with my wife and willingly handed her over to them. Once they are finished with her, she never looks more beautiful the next morning, asleep in the afterglow of post BBC sex. I feel the overwhelming urge to reclaim her body and to deposit my load inside her pussy, setting up real competition with their sperm swimming around inside her. The sex is incredibly hot, and that passion lasts a long time afterwards. Thoughts do creep in with me wondering after how I measure up, considering how much she enjoyed them and if their cocks are much bigger than mine.

Amie ass shapely ds 2.jpgAmie taken from behind.jpgMissionary f5c81.jpgcreampie bdsmlr-10131287-hI3Fmuf0RZ.gifasleep 2064186888.jpgamie and me missionary share.jpgMORNING AFTER sperm competiion.jpg

Back