AFTER OVER 5 YEARS SHE LET ME FUCK HER AGAIN.

So after Being a Chastity Cuck for over 5 Years My Wife finally let Me Fuck Her again.
She did not feel the same at all, She was very loose feeling after all the thick BBC she has been fucking.
She acted like She was enjoying it but I could tell She was board.
My Little 6" Thin Dick did nothing for Her, Thank goodness I have a great Head game of she
Wouldn't have gotten off.
After awhile I asked Her can You even feel Me and She said Barely But Making Love with Me again was nice.
I didn't even get to cum due to She was Laughing at Me so hard.
I guess I am better off being a Bottom for Her bull when She has had enough and He isn't finished.

Attachments

• going in.JPG
    going in.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 131
  • going in (1).jpg
    going in (1).jpg
    44 KB · Views: 127
Her pussy looks great and don’t look over sized to me. Perhaps she needs to learn to strengthen her muscles so she can tighten her self up for you. But it sounds like you have resolved to be a sissy cuck and ready to bottom for her bull like a good sissy bouy. I’m sure you will enjoy being filled ball deep by a well hung bull. I promise you relax enjoy the ride and you will have the best orgasm you have ever had. Just think cum dripping out of your limp tiny dicky and cum dripping out your expanded ass hole. Remember to lick his cock clean when he has made his deposit in your butt!

Back