Are there any guys that still fuck their wives after bbc

pvak74

Male
I still get to fuck my wife on occasion after she’s had bbc. Although it’s still just like a mercy fuck for my benefit, she still gives me the loose pussy. It doesn’t take long before I deposit my load. That warm wet sticky feeling makes me not last real long. I feel like from what I’ve read on here I’m in the minority though. Anyone still get to be with their wives beside me?

I still get to fuck my wife on occasion after she’s had bbc. Although it’s still just like a mercy fuck for my benefit, she still gives me the loose pussy. It doesn’t take long before I deposit my load. That warm wet sticky feeling makes me not last real long. I feel like from what I’ve read on here I’m in the minority though. Anyone still get to be with their wives beside me?
i get cock with sammy after everyone she fucks

My wife all but stopped fucking me after she cucked me. To be honest our sex life kind of died off after we got married, and it was pretty obvious 1-2 years in that she was going to cheat, if she hadn't already. I encouraged her to fuck other men, if she wanted. She asked what would happen if she liked it so much she got addicted. (She’d actually already cucked me.) That's the point, I told her.

She has NO interest in sex with me. We basically only had sex to get pregnant, and I was 99% denied during the pregnancies. She never bothered to fake interest, orgasms, or lie. She proudly tells me she gets very horny when drinking, but when she drinks around me she never wants sex from me. It's weird how some wives fuck their cucks, and some lose interest. I mean, I was satisfied by being denied and teased, so there's that lol. And all her friends knew I was a cuck.

I always do. First, we talk for a few mins about it, then I lick her clean and then we fuck. We have recently agreed that we both want her black boyfriends to fuck her while I'm there watching. She's been wanting me to watch up close since day 1 and I have too so that's how it will be moving forward.

From just anecdotal evidence, things are split pretty much in half. Half the women want their husbands/BFs to "reclaim" them, while the other have have either converted their husbands/BFs to pussy-free totally or have shifted them to being just an occasional fuckbuddy. Neither is "right" or "wrong." It's totally up to the couple (or to the woman, if she insists on making that decision alone).

Oh! My word Yes!!!.
Now and again We both fucked Her together, I loved being inside Her when He slowly stuck His 10 ins of cock inside Her arse or pussy.
I always had to really concentrate to not cum off to quickly.
She loved it, to the point She would ask for it.
But seeing Her penetrated by two massive black cocks , was always the most pleasing and for anyone else watching.
She has had this done to Her in front of around 50/60 other couples at Swingers parties.
Yes She was a slut, But She was my slut.
Over our long marriage She has given Me so much sexual pleasure, I love Her dearly.👍👌😘

Love the fact that your wife is still concerned about your sexual satisfaction….

This sounds really hot, and something I crave to do with my future qos wife. Just seeing her loose pussy would make me hard and ready to bust my load. Even the feeling and knowing that you are going in and having her bulls sloppy seconds touch yours makes it worth it.

Back