Are there any guys that still fuck their wives after bbc

I very occasionally get to fuck my wife after our bull has fucked at least twice when we meet him . My penis is so small that basically it’s a waste of time fucking her aa
as she cannot feel my small cock as our bulls cock is almost twice the size of my own, he stretches her cunt wide and after fucking her hard and deep leaving cunt gaping open with his cum leaking out of her.
She cannot feel my cock and the excitement of seeing being fucked then how he leaves her body I more or less cum as I penetrate her open sloppy cunt

Ok, so I’m just a wanna be cuck but I already don’t have PIV sex. My wife is very interested in the idea of taking another man, particularly a BBC, but hasn’t pulled the trigger. She says she’d like me to eat her out afterwards. However, I know her and I’ve seen how she is after she cums really hard. She usually wants me to just hold her and she passes out within a few minutes. I’ve tried to lick her kissy after she’s cum hard and she usually says it’s way too sensitive. So I think after she took a BBC, I’d more than likely just spoon her until she fell asleep in my arms

Definitely. She still sees her ex manager when he's in town. The way it works is he comes out here with his wife supposedly for a business meeting. The business meeting is my wife. He gets a hotel room, and she meets him there. Once she's in the room with him, she calls me and let's me know she'll be late getting home because of this or that. Then she leaves her phone on speaker, so I can listen in while they fuck and she gives me a passionate narrative. He's usually with her for about two or three hours, and when he's finished with her, she lets me know when he's gone and I come up. It's a huge turn on putting my cock in that freshly fucked pussy. We call it FUCKING her buttered bun. LOL

My first time of sex with my current wife was some hour later she had fucked with her ex boyfriend. But during those days we were not a formal couple so I don't know if this experience would count into your category in this thread.

Kinda. I first eat her pussy or she sits on my face the. I get to stick my little cock in and feel her oussy but can’t fuck her I pull out and jack off on her Pussy till I cum
i get to eat my wife's full pussy till I get all the bulls cum, not allowed to fuck her at all but she lets me jack off and cum on her tits and then lick it off her tits. my cum is not allowed near her pussy

I still get to fuck my wife on occasion after she’s had bbc. Although it’s still just like a mercy fuck for my benefit, she still gives me the loose pussy. It doesn’t take long before I deposit my load. That warm wet sticky feeling makes me not last real long. I feel like from what I’ve read on here I’m in the minority though. Anyone still get to be with their wives beside me?
Well for some of us we've never had it and it would be a dream come true

Back