Are the mothers of friends off limits?

BlackcockinNC

Male
Real Person
I’ve always gotten along with my friends moms and when ever there’s parties or anything I always end up dancing with someone’s mom but I always stop it at flirty, distanced dances, even when I probably could have gotten up closer and maybe more. For a long time my rule was always “they’re your boys. You treat their mom how you would want them to treat yours”. Recently I’ve been thinking about that and honestly if their mom likes the moves I make and makes moves back at me, who am I to deny her what she wants? Why not let the cards fall where the do?

Solution
I guess it depends on how much you value the friendship. Most people aren't going to take too kindly to their friend slamming their mom lol your initial rule is the right principle in my opinion.
Not at all
All White mothers wives girlfriends sisters and legal age daughters too should all be fair game to bbc
If your white friends are truly your friends
They should understand and be ok with it

99% of white guys probably secretly masterbate to the thought of their bbc friends fucking their moms and all other white females they know anyway

I’ve always gotten along with my friends moms and when ever there’s parties or anything I always end up dancing with someone’s mom but I always stop it at flirty, distanced dances, even when I probably could have gotten up closer and maybe more. For a long time my rule was always “they’re your boys. You treat their mom how you would want them to treat yours”. Recently I’ve been thinking about that and honestly if their mom likes the moves I make and makes moves back at me, who am I to deny her what she wants? Why not let the cards fall where the do?
Absolutely Off limits....as a Blackman we need to live by a certain Code of Honour.....

Like @avaadore said it depends how much you value the friendship. Normally most people wouldn’t hook up with their friends moms due to the fact that most value these friendships and considers them like family, especially men. But there are some people who don’t give a fuck and just hook up with their moms out of lust or any number of reasons.

Interesting. Is it you to be worried or it is mom?
As long as the friend never gets to know. If they do, then as long as you prepared for a lost friendship or the mom knows how to handle her *******, your friend.

Is my *******'s friend out of bounce? If she thinks not and wants you, she will have you at some point. So you might as well jump into the temptations and get it over and done with.

Not at all
All White mothers wives girlfriends sisters and legal age daughters too should all be fair game to bbc
If your white friends are truly your friends
They should understand and be ok with it

99% of white guys probably secretly masterbate to the thought of their bbc friends fucking their moms and all other white females they know anyway
I have been around for many years and seen many changes in black and white society. To me one of the most noticeable and evident changes is the amount of white women with black men. 50 years ago this was not so. But today it is as natural as seeing a blue sky. So yes I agree with you. All white women should be fair game absolutely. A lot of them will come to you of course. Some because of preference, enjoyment, only BBC, etc. But yes if you can fuck them, fuck them. And during these times there are a lot of them out there questioning their own privilege's feeling they want to do something and feel to show they are not racist by fucking black men and that's ok. so hell yes fuck as many as you like. Defiantly.

Of course not. All women are fair game for sex.
Let me clarify this ALL ADULT White women of legal age should be made available to ALL ADULT BLACK MEN no questions asked to use for their sexual pleasure. BLACK MEN will be able to have as many WHITE WOMEN as they wish. This includes being trained to be a bisexual three hole slut /whore being pimped out and bred bearing mixed babies to help end racism , social injustice , and to ensure that the next generation will be able to live without fear of being unfairly treated. White men will have black women for life partners. They are a better match .White women will not be allowed to use any form of birth control at all. All white women will have a tattoo on them indicating that they are to be black cock only , as many as their owner desires.
They will not be allowed to wear any underwear other than crotchless panties, garters stockings, no bra at all. Sex toys , nipple clamps, dildos, vibrators, whips, etc will be able to use on them for punishment when needed.

You should always take what you want. If your friend has a problem with it it's their problem.

It depends on a couple factors.

1. Is your friend very sexual (do you two share sexual stories)
2. Type of sexual fantasies he is into
3. Is his mom very sexual and do you vibe with her.
4. What crosses the line for him?

If you kinda watch and listen over time you will get an ideal if he is ok with it and It won't ruining the relationship. A serious fantasy like this takes patience.

I've had a few young man on my *******'s football team flirt with me, and their daddys too!
I've also had some of my neighborhood girlfriend's *******'s be very outwardly flirty with me as well. Neighborhood boys, *******'s boyfriend, even some naughty nephews!
View attachment 3651909
As hot and sexy as you are, who could blame them?

Back