Are older women better than younger women? Why?

Older. They know what they want. They have had partners but want something more. As is the case here, you have married white women wanting to discover new outlets for their sexual desires. That means they have invested a lot of thought into this decision and considered a trip to bed with a black man as an experience that is worthy of their time and willing to cross boundaries to make it happen.

I’m in my 40’s...I have ALWAYS desired older women. The connection is better. When they make love, they do it for their own pleasure, but since their nurtures by nature. They tend to bring the man along with them...If that makes sense. Natural curves of a woman’s body is the most alluring aspect of them. Baby marks...Bellies whatev...I enjoy the way their bodies are filled out at that point. My only thing is they have to be tall.‍♂️

In your opinion, who performs better? Older or younger women?
mature women have fewer sexual inhibitions but younger women today are very sexually active ( more partners ) as well. Mature women have experience but younger women often have more enthusiasm. Mature women seek sexual pleasure for the pleasure. Younger women want partners. Mature women want sex. Different goals. Different methods. But this is changing as more young women just want the sex now and quickly move on if a man is not what they need.

mature women have fewer sexual inhibitions but younger women today are very sexually active ( more partners ) as well. Mature women have experience but younger women often have more enthusiasm. Mature women seek sexual pleasure for the pleasure. Younger women want partners. Mature women want sex. Different goals. Different methods. But this is changing as more young women just want the sex now and quickly move on if a man is not what they need.

I'm gonna disagree. I think younger women today are more in tune with social media sites than actual hookups. And enthusiasm, how is that gauged? I agree younger women might want less entanglements but the free love era of the 60s and 70s was a wild time for sex.

This thread cracks me up. Most of u are biased becuase of your age. I am almost 30 and have had the pleasure of both in recent years. Yall must not know how freaky this generation is. Lol. 21 year olds now and 21 year olds back then are NOT the same. The libido thing may be true of women in 40s or older reaching their sexual heights, but these young chicks be freaky as hell now days. With that being said I'll give the crown to to the 21-35 crowd.

Last edited:
I’m particularly biased because when I was 15 (not condoning) but when I was 1t I had a thing with a friend of my mothers. So yea.. she was 30 something at the time. But these 20 year olds are nice too!

I’m particularly biased because when I was 15 (not condoning) but when I was 1t I had a thing with a friend of my mothers. So yea.. she was 30 something at the time. But these 20 year olds are nice too!
While she was older to u, 30 is still relatively young. Lol. So im gonna slide her into the young category to go along with my argument

Back