are husbands allowed to fuck other women

First and foremost.....to each their own! We are equal opportunity here and both enjoy playing with others and watching each other with others.....variety is the spice of life. MF, FM, FMF, MFM, MFMF, MMFMM, FFMFF, etc. Can't say that we understand the humiliation or denial of sex aspect that seems to be prevalent here and elsewhere...but back to our first statement ....enjoy and let us know if you would like your wife to be one of those F's mentioned above!!

First and foremost.....to each their own! We are equal opportunity here and both enjoy playing with others and watching each other with others.....variety is the spice of life. MF, FM, FMF, MFM, MFMF, MMFMM, FFMFF, etc. Can't say that we understand the humiliation or denial of sex aspect that seems to be prevalent here and elsewhere...but back to our first statement ....enjoy and let us know if you would like your wife to be one of those F's mentioned above!!
Always remember much of what is posted is fantasy and human behavior is odd. When a man pays a woman to dominate him who is actually in charge. I am more interested in the interactions between wife and husband and less in men who have a fantasy of having their wife pounded. Spanking clubs used to be very popular with the British male elite

why on earth should a cuck be ever allowed to fuck anything at all? being cuck and fucking are solar opposite for me... cleaning up, that's what a cuck is for... to lick cum-drenched pussies, to tongue dirty anuses, learning to do it properly, submitting, obeying, doing it with passion and dedication, without holding back at anything

why on earth should a cuck be ever allowed to fuck anything at all? being cuck and fucking are solar opposite for me... cleaning up, that's what a cuck is for... to lick cum-drenched pussies, to tongue dirty anuses, learning to do it properly, submitting, obeying, doing it with passion and dedication, without holding back at anything
each to his own without cucks their would be no wives with bulls. Do you have a woman who makes you do what you obviously want to do

My wife and I love to fuck each other, and will never stop doing that…even though I'm her cuckold. Everyone plays be their OWN rules. You play how you want to play, and that's what we do.

ok to each one their own. but when i say 'cuck' i really have in mind something radically different from swinging. apart from that, we clearly have different ideas of what is romantic and hot.

only way he gets to fuck with another woman is if she will take him in his cock cage..... or using a strap-on on him....

Back